Not Enough!!

Koa-
Week's past on with me and Lucas barely seeing each other and sneaking around. I would be lying if I said it wasn't fun, but at part of me wish we didn't have too.

'But I guess good thing take time to build. I just hope that everything will work out for the best in return.'

We are currently sitting in the lunch room talking and eating waiting for Dante and Lucas "Koa are you?" James asked me in a worried tone. I looked up from my phone to see everyone looking at me. "Sorry I was texting" they nodded smiling. "We're just talking about tonight, are you coming to the party with us?" Star asked. "Oh umm who's party?" Soo nudged me and point at James. "It's my birthday and I wanted to throw a party" I panicked and grabbed his arm. "Why didn't you tell me ahead of time, I could've got you a gift" he shook his head. "It's fine as long as everyone make it to the party, especially you." He said grabbing my hand underneath the table.

I nodded and smiled giving his hand a squeeze before pulling away. Right when I did Lucas came sitting right between James and I. Dante also following and sitting next to Soo. I looked over at Lucas and slightly ran my hand over his. He didn't seem to pay attention so he continued to talk to everyone. Once I was getting into the conversation I felt, Lucas hand slow approach my thigh giving it a hard yet pleasing squeeze."Hey guys" we heard Sara say walking up. We all said our hey's. "Lucas I would like to talk to you about tonight party" she announced before walking over to him. He quickly got up and met her half way."Not tonight I have plans" she smiled and nodded. "Fine but what time will you be back home? I can't sleep by myself" she said pulling him closer.

Then and there my heart dropped like never before.

"Wait are you guys seeing each other?" James asked causing everyone to look at them. "Yeah for a whole month now, he's amazing and don't get me started on the-

"I'll see you guys later, I have something to do" I blurted out before getting up and walking away. As soon as I made it out of view I let my tears fall.

'It was a lie right??' And I simply feel for it all over again. Why must he hurt me out of all people?? Once again I couldn't blame anyone else....but myself.'

--

I was walking down the hall to my next class when I was pulled into a closet with nothing but a desk. I immediately turn around to see Lucas locking the door. "Lucas what are you-

"I know what you thinking okay and no I haven't been sleeping with her. She's been showing up unannounced and with my mom being here she-

"Have you slept with her ever since we've been together?" He sighed and shook his head but not making eye contact with me. I knew this was to good to be true and as much as I wanted to deny what was bond to happen,

I just couldn't..

"Look me in my eyes Luca" he slowly looked up hearing his nickname and walked closer to me, pulling me closer. I then felt tears run down my face as he stand there silently. "Have you slept with her, since we've been together?" He bit the inside of his check as he nodded his head yes. He pulled me into a quick hug, while rubbing my head. "I promise it wasn't nothing, I had to do it okay." I sighed and closed my eyes letting more tears out. "Koa" he pulled away and tried wiping them away. He sighed, "I promise there's nothing else. I told you I'm trying to resolve things with her and mom."

I shook my head trying to break free from him, causing him to hold tighter. "Koa please don't make it more than what it is. She's nothing to me. That's why I didn't say anything, She nothing and will always be nothing." I huffed and pushed him away causing him to fall on the desk. I went to the door and tried unlocking it when he put his hand against the door, holding it shut. "Koa please don't do this okay. I just didn't want to hurt you okay." I smiled and turned to face him.

"Are you serious right now? Your worried about-

"don't-don't Koa, let's talk about this lat-

"YOUR WORRIED ABOUT TALKING LATER WHEN YOUR ON THE URGE OF BEING SINGLE !" He moved back and sighed. "Koa you can't be-

"YES I AM INSTEAD OF TELLING ME WHAT WAS HAPPENING! YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL. SHE STOOD IN FRONT OF ME TODAY AND SMILED IN MY FACE. SHE KNEW ACTUALLY WHAT SHE'S DOING AND YOUR JUST FEEDING INTO IT." I yelled pushing against his chest.

"FOR US KOA...EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR US. I WANT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR US. SO IF I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH EVERY WOMAN ON THIS PLANET I WOULD. BECAUSE YOUR WORTH IT. PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING" he yelled back. I nodded and sighed running my hands through my hair. "What about me Luca? What about my feelings? I trusted you, and you just--you just threw it away...I can't do this" I said turning back to the door. "Koa no, I told you it was nothing to me" he said sounding defeated. I finally opened the door and walked out.

Only for him to grab me, I turned to him and saw his eyes tearing up. "It isn't enough" with that being the last thing said, I walked away. Only to see Sara waiting near the door. Once she saw me she smiled and walked past me. I rolled my eyes and continued to make my way to class. I proceeded with my day as if nothing happened.

Once at the end of the day I made it home and met Halo at the door and crouch down and hugged him before completely breaking down...

----

----