Lied

Koa-
'The last few weeks has been the best days in my life. Lucas and I haven't been able to stay away from each other since the senior trip. We've been handing out everyday and he even have a key to my house because of how much he comes. Even his friends noticed how much he been gone doing 'Homework/Studying' and let's just say I've been helping him. Gosh I'm the happiest I've ever been and I never want it to stop...ever'

I was currently walking to the lunch room when I notice people staring at me. I shrugged it off and continued my way when I heard something I wish I never did...again. "But it's not true it can't be, I mean he could do better. Lucas pulled hotter girls before. I just think Koa is a down grade" she said closing her locker turning my way. But stopping in tracks when she saw me.

I quickly left them and walked away going to the lunch room to see everyone at the table laughing and eating. I sat down and said hey to everyone. I began eating food but barely enough because of how many time I had to stop because of how many people kept looking at me. Lucas soon came and sat down eating with everyone. He noticed how disconnected I was and put his hand on my thigh. I noticed a girl looking shocked. I rubbed him off and continued eating my food. "Excuse me Lucas I wanted to ask for your number?" A random girl asked.

He smiled and nodded while giving her it. She smiled and looked at me before walking away. I rolled my eyes and continued. "Hey Lucas and Dante" A guy said walking up with his two friends. "Hey what's up?" Lucas asked, "well I was actually over here for her" he said pointing at me. I looked up and he smiled. "I'm Leon I was actually wondering if I could get your number?" I was shocked and he just smiled. "I'm sorry I don't understand?" He looked confused, "Leon what's going on?" Dante asked upset. "Well everyone's been talking saying Koa is willing to give any guy a chance to date her?" He stated.

"WHAT?!" Everyone looked at me and Leon only shook his head. "I'm sorry I didn't know it would offend you I just thought you were pretty and wanted to talk" I shook my head still confused while Soo pulled me into a side hug. "Why would you think that?" Lucas asked. "Oh there's pictures of you guys going around kissing from yesterday even a picture of you touching her thigh" he stated. "This can't be happening?" I whispered while shaking my head.

"I'm confused Lucas you said yourself that it was just fun" one of the guys behind Leon said.

"What?" Rose asked sadly. Everyone eyes were on Lucas as he sighed and looked at me. "Koa I promise it's not like that..I was just plying when I said it. At the time you meant nothing to me" he panicky said trying to grab my hand. I moved and started to stand up. "I hate you" I said starting to walk away. "Koa Please" he grabbed my arm forcing me to collide with his chest. I let my tears flow as I tried to escape. "Koa don't do this, don't let them ruin what we have okay I'll-I'll find out who sent it...I'll figure out something I promise" he hurriedly said trying to wipe my tears.

I shook my head and walked backwards, "just please--please leave me alone. You told me-that you don't want to hurt me but-you lied to me...about everything, everything was a lie and I was dumb enough to--" he shook his head and reached for me. I cried more and turning around running away from him, my friends, the school........ everything.

'It's was all a game and I was just a pond in his. I wish I could just leave and hate him forever but deep down I know I won't....and that what makes me more mad.