Happy Anniversary

Sighing Asami glanced at the papers that lay on the desk before her, though her mind was far from what she was supposed to be doing.

I can't believe she forgot our anniversary.

The CEO thought, a mix of hurt and anger filling her as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

I am going to kill her.

She thought, resting her face into her palms however just as she was about to return to her paperwork when she heard Naga's bark from downstairs.

"Hush, I want to surprise her!" she heard Korra mutter before her heavy footsteps echoed from the stairs.

Asami felt curiosity filled her as the door to their room suddenly opened and there stood the Avatar, a sheepish smile on her face.

"Um…I got you these." Korra whispered, holding out a small bouquet of fire lilies and a small box.

Asami couldn't help the smile that came over her face as she ran over and hugged her girlfriend.

"You made me think you forgot you big oaf!" the green eyed woman scolded lightly, earning a blush.

"Sorry. Just open the box." Korra replied, smiling a little as she watched her girlfriend's face break into a large grin as she pulled the red jeweled necklace out of the box.

"Korra! It's beautiful!" Asami exclaimed, kissing the universal bender.

"I'm glad." Korra breathed, though she deepened the kiss shortly after.

Asami felt her desire rise as Korra's arms wrapped around her, pushing her back against the desk.

"I love you." She murmured, trailing gentle kisses down her partner's neck, sucking gently at her pulse point for several seconds before moving down to her collarbone.

Inhaling sharply as Korra's lips pressed against a ticklish part of her neck, Asami pulled away slightly though only to press her lips against the avatar's once more.

"I love you too." She whispered, resting her head against her girlfriend's.

"You know how you could make it up to me?" Asami purred, her lips brushing Korra's ear lightly before shrugging out of her jacket.

Korra just smiled slightly at the indication before quickly picking her up bridal style.

"I have an idea." She replied, chuckling as she carried her to the bed.

Lee, Asami's butler cringed as he made his way toward his room. Pausing to Stuff cotton into his ears the old man continued on his way, trying not to even imagine what was going on in that room.

Shockwaves ripped through Asami as a low moan escaped her as she felt Korra's tongue tease at her core.

Moaning out her lover's name she felt every muscle in her body stiffen, fire pooling in her lower stomach as she felt Korra's hand rub slowly down her inner thigh before finding her clit.

With slow, gentle, circular motion the blue eyed woman began to lightly caress the area, watching as Asami's back arched as she exclaimed

"Spirits! Fuck Korra! Don't stop!"

The avatar continued for several more moments until she felt Asami shudder, dissolving to the pleasure that ran through her.

Climbing up to lay next to her panting lover Korra couldn't help but notice how beautiful that the heiress was, even with messy hair and a thin glaze of sweat sticking to her skin.

"Let's go get cleaned up….then I'll fix you that dinner I promised you." Korra whispered, earning a small smile as Asami nestled closer in her arms.

"Let's just go clean up…We can order takeout tonight." Asami replied tiredly, stealing a kiss from the Avatar.

"Whatever you want sweetheart." Korra answered as they headed toward the master bathroom.