Sweet Victory

"You know…" Asami's breath tickles Korra's wet folds, drawing a gasp from her. "I don't think I've ever had water tribe food before."

Korra barely has time to look down and fully register what was about to happen before Asami's tongue washed over her.

It hit Korra's clit first; a teasing jab, making her tremble. Asami licked her again and she groaned out loud, her hips bucking into Asami's face.

"Mm, someone's excited." Her teasing voice was liquid sex; it was that voice, that feminine, sultry voice that had dragged her into this mess. One minute she was training, the next talking to her; the that voice dragged her to where there was no return, quickly followed by her nimble fingers and plump lips and devious tongue.

"First time?" The heiress's words were muffled against Korra's labia, making her squirm and squeeze her eyes shut. Asami seemed to notice; "Look at me."

The Avatar lifted her head again, repulsed and exhilarated at the sight of Asami's face between her legs. "Oh, I was grossed out too, the first time." Her fingers danced over Korra thighs, teasing, making her shudder. "But I watched…" Her voice dropped into sultry whisper. "And that made it better."

Asami grinned before giving the girl's slit a long, experimental lick. Korra moaned, eyes wide, unable to look away.

"It's disgusting, isn't it?" Asami continued. "This is your most private place…." She licked again, her tongue lapping at her obscenely.

Korra felt as though she was going to faint as waves of pleasure crashed over her body. Her hands came up to squeeze her own breasts as her hips bucked uncontrollably. Asami's tongue made way for her slim fingers, one, then two pumping into her. Her mouth shifted to her clit; alternating between sucking on it, kissing it, and swirling her tongue around it. Korra threw her head back, rendered helpless by the overwhelming sensations.

Asami's emerald eyes met Korra's gaze and held it as she stopped licking and withdrew her fingers. Korra whimpered in protest, her hips writhing.

"No, no…" Asami blew against her clit. "You have to say something."

"What?" Korra almost screamed.

"Tell me.. no, command me." Asami's full lips curved into a wicked smile. "Tell me what you want me to do, and where."

Korra's cheeks flushed a bright red as she pondered the possibilities. "It's not that hard," Asami drew on. "You'll get whatever you ask for."

The girl was the devil, Korra decided, already knowing what she would do- or, rather, what she'd say.

"Lick me…" Her voice was small and hesitant.

Asami's voice was full of sweet victory. "Where?"

"Lick my… clit…"

"And where's your clit?" Korra's eyes widened incredulously, while Asami's twinkled.

Korra swallowed; she'd never said the word before. Eventually, though, her need and Asami's overwhelming seduction won out. "Lick my pussy… Spirits, tongue my clit, please!"

The heiress smirked and did what she was told