Into your arms

Hey! Korra. Don't. Fall. In. Love. With. Asami. Again. Remember what happened last time?"

"I know, Bolin! But Ugh! Now that she's back, I can't help myself

She plopped down on her couch and sighed. "Bo, I don't know The way she talked to me and hugged me, this feeling came back. And did you see the way she hugged Mako? It wasn't as long as the hug to me"

Bolin turned to face her and put his two hands at her shoulders, and made her face him. "Korra, of course she won't hug Mako too long, they just broke up, and that would be awkward. Besides, our hug was long too! But did that mean anything? Noooo. You're over-analyzing stuff." He stared right in her eyes when he said this and shook Korra when he finished, making her pout.

"Huh, since when did you become Mister Let-Me-Down-And-Prove-Me-Wrong?" she said, rasing an eyebrow to Bolin, who just let her go and slumped down. He sighed and looked at her with concern in his eyes. "I just Don't want you to get hurt with Asami again I can't see my best friend go through that again"

She smiled at Bolin and patted his back. "Don't worry. If I ever get heartbroken, I won't let the same happen. I don't want Tenzin to ever suffer through my dad's fury. It's enough when Tenzin let me get my own place, so I don't want to cause him more trouble Now, let's play that new puzzle you bought!" She ran to the big bag that Bolin brought to her, looking for the puzzle

"Bo! What's up..? Nevermind, you have-"

"Oh! No, Korra. I'm just talking to my friend, Asami. She's really nice! Asami, Korra, Korra, Asami. Ohh Korrasami! Hah, your names fit perfectly You know-"

She didn't understand what Bolin said after she touched her as they shook each other's hands Did she just feel what those people call sparks?

She doesn't know, but when she looked at the girl's eyes, there was something that went crazy inside her What the hell is this? She didn't even notice the girl let go of her hand if Bolin didn't slap her back and drag her away "Bye, Asami!" She managed to say as Bolin dragged her away "Bye, Korra!"

"Bolin! How'd you meet her? Is she a transferee? More importantly, what's her last name?" She didn't notice that she was grabbing Bolin's collar until her pushed her away a bit, making her step backwards a little. "Oh. Sorry. Now, give me the answers. Please?" She pouted at Bolin, who laughed, and nodded.

"Now, beware. It's kinda crazy! Okay. Question one, she almost ran Mako over with her moped. Second, yep. She got transferred here because her fighting skills are off the hook amazing or something That's what Mako told me when he came home from Asami's home Oh, and third? That'll be Sato, meaning she's the daughter of the one of the richest and smartest guy in the world!"

Her jaw dropped, that pretty girl just went from pretty to perfect.

"WHAT? She's the daughter of Hiroshi Sato? No way. I guess Mako hit the jackpot" She elbowed Bolin as they got their bags from the grass and ran to their earthbending classes.

She was happy for the brothers, because this might take their probending career to a whole new level and they're finally gonna get what they deserve, but there's something she can't explain that won't let her be truly happy for them; jealousy.

She was jealous at Mako for getting a perfect girl like that.

She always admired girls, but this was somehow different Asami was just Wow. She didn't even realize that they her name was being called by coach Saikhan.