Wake Up Call

Asami loves the job of waking Korra up every morning. The younger girl hated waking up early and Asami was amused by the way she would get up. Korra would groan, hide under the covers, then when Korra would hear Tenzin's voice that's when she would struggle getting out of the covers and end up on the floor a complete mess.

The next morning, Asami walked into Korra's room and spotted the snoring girl. Half of her body was off the bed while her legs were the only part of her body still remaining on it. Asami chuckled at the sight and knelt by the sleeping Korra and prodded her cheek.

"Korra. It's time to get up." Asami smiled as Korra's response was the usual groaning. Korra's chest rose with every breath she took and due to her laying off the bed, Korra's stomach was exposed as well and Asami couldn't stop staring at Korra's toned and beautiful body. She ran her fingers against the smooth stomach and felt how fit the Avatar was.

"Nngh. A-Asami..." Korra groaned, clearly somewhat awake.

Asami quickly removed her hand and blushed a bright red, one that Korra couldn't see this time. Korra soon fell back into deep sleep and Asami knew she had to wake her up soon before Tenzin came in wondering why neither of them were at the table. That's when Asami placed a hand behind Korra's head and slowly lifted it up. Asami took a couple of seconds before placing her lips on Korra's.

Korra's eyes shot open and gasped which made Asami pull back immediately. Korra gave Asami a glare before reconnecting their lips, deepening it this time around.

"Good morning." Asami smiled.

She could do this every morning.