Chapter 1

Chapter 1

          Mikhail wiped the blood from her now busted bottom lip and smirked. The angry man stood over her, his face red and his breathing heavy. He looked furious as he balled his fists and his arms shook.

          "Get up!" he shouted at her, but she just laughed.

          "What kind of a spineless half-a-man hits on a little girl?" She spat.

          "You little bitch!" The man ran at her and smiled. Just as he got close she spun moving out of his way and sticking her foot out to trip him. The man fell flat on his face and slid into the far wall head first. Mikhail stood and dusted the dirt off of her green and white Hollister sweater with the tattered lettering.

          "You got my hoodie dirty," she mumbled looking down at the now unconscious man.

          "Dammnit Mikhail! How many times do I have to kick you out for starting a fucking fight?" The bartender shouted from behind his post.

          "Oh please Larry, you love watching me beat up grown men. Not to mention it brings in customers. You know I'll pay for the broken stool." The bartender didn't respond, but just shook his head and pointed to the door. Mikhail sighed and walked to the door throwing up two fingers to form a peace sign as she walked out. "See ya next week," she called over her shoulder.

          I awoke to the sound of Marco snoring next to me. He was half on top of me crushing my small, fragile body underneath him. His left hand was planted firmly on my breast and his leg slung over mine. I sighed quietly wishing desperately to be anywhere else but here. Wishing I was still in my dream world watching Mikhail Stone kick serious ass and break all the boy's hearts. Anything was better than here. Soon Marco would wake up and I'd have to fake yet another orgasm through the pain of rape. If my life didn't suck I didn't know what did.

          I tried hard not to move, not matter how uncomfortable I felt. The longer Marco slept the better. I looked at his sleeping face and I almost forgot what a monster he was. His ear length black hair fell messily over his brow with strays sticking up all over his head. His pale face was peaceful and relaxed. Looking at him like this I could almost forget the last two years of our relationship. I could almost forget how heavy handed he was, or the lines on his forehead when he was preparing to hit me. I could almost remember when I'd loved him. Almost.

           I glanced at the clock to see it was already seven fifteen. I let out a deep breath before shifting under him. He immediately stirred, slowly coming out of his slumber. I plastered on a fake smile as he pulled himself up to look me in my eyes.

          "Well good morning," he whispered. His breath hit me like a two ton truck and I tried not to flinch away from him.

          "Morning baby. Late night?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could manage.

          "Yeah, me and the guys were out late last night. I missed you. But I especially missed her..." He smirked suggestively as he ran his hand down my stomach and slipped it inside my panties. I fought the urge to throw up.

          "She missed you too," I lied.

          "Damn Leslie, you get me so fuck!ng horny." He smiled before he bent his head down to bite my neck. I whimpered and he let out a small growl before pushing two fingers inside me. I clutched the sheet under me as pain shot through my uterus. I wasn't even wet. He pushed his fingers deep inside me over and over as I lay there motionless fighting back my tears. "You're so fuck!ng tight baby. God I love your pus$y," Marco whispered in my ear.