5: basketball

The next day everyone was outside doing there own things. Roxanne and Becky were playing horseshoes while Andre, Greg, Eric, and Lenny were playing basketball. Jasmine, Amber, Bridget, and I were all building a tree house.

"Well you should wii turn it and get a wii fund." I hear someone making me giggle as I hammer in a nail. I look over to see Lenny shoot it backwards getting a basket with zero effort then turn back to the tree house.

"Focus, focus boy get off of that." I hear and turn around again too see Greg staring at me before turning away blushing. I then look over at Eric too see him in a daze staring at Jasmine.

"What a perv he's totally checking me out." Bridget says making me laugh as I climb onto the surface of the tree house hammered another board in.

~skip till night~

It was after midnight and I still hadn't gotten any sleep so I decided to go on a walk. I got out of bed as quietly as I could and walked out of the house trying not to wake anyone. I walked to the large rocks placed by the lake and sat on one throwing smaller rocks into the water until I heard the rustle of leaves from behind me.

"Hey." I hear so I turn around too see Greg tiredly walking over to me sitting down on the same rock.

"Why are you up?" He asks rubbing his eyes.

"Couldn't sleep. You?" I ask throwing another rock into the water.

"Heard the door close." He says joining me in the rock throwing.

"Sorry." I say as he looks at me and smiles.

"It's no problem. I get to spend the time with you." He smirks making me roll my eyes.

"Nice flirting." I say shaking my head with a laugh. He smiles and picks up another handful of rocks throwing them into the water.

"Do I really act spoiled?" He asks sincerely and I shake my head no.

"You did the first day and a bit your not bad now."I smile and he nods his head taking in my words.

"Not bad like you would date me." He asks very excitedly.

"Greg we met 3 days ago." I say rolling me eye eyes with a laugh before standing up and walking to the lake picking up flatter rocks to skip into the water.

"So I mean people get married in 3 months we can't date in 3 days." He says following me to the shore.

"People that get married in 3 months have known each other for years. And don't compare us to married people." I shake my head saying the last sentence.

"C'mon what's the worst that could happen." He says moving my face with his hand too face him. My eyes met his then too his curly hair and decent jawline. I mean he wasn't that bad looking but come on we were 13 years old and he lives in Hollywood.

"Greg you live hours away we're 13 years old who knows if I'd ever see you again." I say moving my face from his hand then leaning back down.

"Yeah I guess. Sorry this was stupid." He says walking away and I immediately feel guilty. I run after him and grab his arm turning him to face me.

"Look Greg. If it wasn't under these circumstances I probably would take you up on that offer but I mean we've only got one more day till you go back to Hollywood. It wouldn't work." He just nods still looking into my eyes as my hand slips down into his. He looks at it and smiles before looking back up at me as our eyes meet. Both our faces near each other before I hear the yell of my dad and I look away.

"Sorry I have to go see if he's alright." Greg just nods and let's go of my hand as I run into the house leaving him alone in the field. I walk into the house too see Eric and Lenny carrying him to god knows where.

"What are you doing?" I ask and they both drop him in a panic before looking at me.

"Jesus aren't you supposed to be asleep." Lenny asks as they both pick up my dad again.

"Aren't you?" I ask and they both look at each other and say Higgins then nodding and turning back to me.

"We're putting him too bed" Eric says and I just nod suspiciously as I walk up to the stairs back to the room. I see everyone's asleep but the one empty space that Greg was previously laying in. I sigh before crawling back into the bed with Charlotte and Donna and falling asleep once and for all.