2: the cabin

Everyone drives into the driveway fighting for a spot as everyone parks. We all get out of our cars to walk up to the cabin. Most people were star struck by the cabin I mean I thought it was huge but as in most I meant everyone but the Hollywood family.

"Daddy what's that machine doing?" Becky says pointing to the bug zapper.

"That's getting rid of the moths honey?" Lenny says

"Wheres it taking them?"

"Hell." My dad says making me roll my eyes

"Dad.." I trail off

"Oh sorry Mexico." He says and I giggle ever so slightly. We all stand there as Lenny try's to explain how it's not actually killing the moths which it is.

"It's killing them!" Charlotte and Donna yell shocking me on how they don't know.

"No!" Lenny yells as he unplugs the machine grabbing the moth from inside.

"Look at this guy see. Oh he's still sleeping." He says referring to the dead moth that just fell to the ground.

"It's dead dad." Greg says as his mom pinches him and he winced making me laugh. He turns around and just looks at me and I give him a sarcastic smile back.

"Ooo a porch swing. I know what I'm doing tonight." Mama razoni says pushing keithie to the ground squishing the moth on its way.

"Now it's dead." Lenny says as Rob opens the doors to the house.

"Welcome too 1978 guys." Everyone walks in a spreads out around the house. Once again everyone but the two feder boys looked impressed. I hate spoiled kids. Rob leads us all around the house until we get to a certain door.

"Here's the master." It was huge.

"Lenny should have that." Roxanne starts walking in before Lenny says the kids should have it and we all run in.

"Hey dad what's this box attached to the back of the T.V?" Greg asks.

"That's the rest of the tv." I say and Greg just looks at me slightly embarrassed.

"They didn't always have flat screens back then there sport.

"Wow that's some Stone Age shiznit." Keithie says

"Yeah that's wack." Lenny says I don't know if he was being sarcastic or not. All of the parents continued checking out the house as Greg sets up his video game and him and Keithie as Andre watched. I was sat on the bed with Becky, Charlotte and Donna.

"What's the point of this anyways?" I ask looking over to see people getting thrown off a boat and cut in half.

"You have too kill people to get points." Greg says handing the remote to Andre.

"Wow fun." I say sarcastically

"Maybe you'd think it was fun if I taught you." He says smirking making me roll my eyes and face the girls again to see them smiling. As the game went on Lenny came in and picked them both up over his shoulder and all the other dads came running in to telling there kids to come outside. We all follow them as we walk into the trees.

"Hey Greg when we're kids your dad used to talk us into doing the craziest stuff." McKenzie says in the middle of the crowd of people

"That's right." Lenny adds in.

"I remember one time we got our shower curtains put them in shopping carts and went shopping cart sailing."

"How did you steer?" Andre asks

"Well we didn't" Eric adds.

"How'd you stop?" So many questions were being asked.

"You just smashed into stuff. That was the fun part." Lenny says and then my sad has too add in that they shot bottle rockets at each other's faces to blind them.

"That's a little much pal." Lenny says from the front of the line.

"Alright erase reboot." And then he continues on with a bunch of random noises.

"Alright make a tree Fort I'll get you started." Lenny says trying to make fun out fo this useless adventure.

"Rob lived in one of those for a year." Eric says making Greg question it.

"My dad took away my roller skates." Rob says like he had seen someone die in front of him.

"Vietnam flashbacks." My dad adds in making me laugh until Lenny finds something as we all follow him curiously just too fine a rope on a tree branch.

"Rope on a tree baby you know what that means." Eric says the most exited I've ever seen him.

"We get too hang ourselves." Obviously Charlotte was not as fond as Eric was on this rope swing. He quickly makes his way to the rope climbing to the highest rock and then jumping. He swings above the water and doesn't let go yelling it's too high and then slips and lands on the ground rolling a couple times.

"Oh god! The bones sticking out! Oh god! It's a stick!" I hide my face on my hands not wanting too see that before opening then seeing him throw the stick in the distance.

"Daddy that bird is hurt." Becky says pointing too the bird laying on the ground chirping. I see it and try to run down to grab the bird while Lenny goes and grabs a shoe box but someone grabs my arm.

"It's a bit steep. Need some help?" Greg asks with a smile. I don't give him an answer and just walk down the hill and grab the bird carefully bringing it back up. The hill like he said gets too steep so I grab onto his hand as he pulls me up into the rock.

"Thanks." I say before walking off again hearing his footsteps follow me.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asks catching up too me.

"I don't hate you I dislike your attitudes towards things that's all." I say not looking at him making sure the bird is still decent.

"What's wrong with my attitude?" He asks walking backwards now in front of me.

"You act like a snobby rich little boy and it gets on my nerves." I say moving around him and into the house to find Lenny holding a show box.

"Here mr. Fader I brought the bird up." I say placing it in the shoe box.

"Thanks Bri." I nod and walk back up to the room laying on the bed texting Nancy again.