09 - HOT Tub

For a single second, your eyes connected with Shachi's as you looked out of your dad's bedroom window. His lips curled into a rapid smile, right before he tore his emerald gaze away to delve back into his previous conversation.

It was a relatively nice day and the guys had come around to use the hot tub and pool. You were lucky enough to have such a big house as well as that kind of thing in your garden, your adoptive father having grown up with a wealthy background and also good work. And as much as you wanted to get in for the pure sake of being with your boyfriend, you obviously couldn't.

Not while your brother and Penguin were there.

You had been wearing a bikini under your clothes, waiting for a chance to get in. But to be closer you went downstairs, getting yourself a drink and everything else while you waited. There was no expectation to actually be able to join your lover in the hot tub, as you thought that Penguin and Law wouldn't budge. At least, that was until you heard two voices coming down the hallway.

"Then, what about your record player?"

Penguin's suggestion echoed down the space as he wandered towards the stairs, your brother in tow.

"No. I don't want to get it wet."

"Then what about your speakers?"

Another suggestion came, but this time it was followed by another huff.

"I'll have to dig out the waterproof ones."

You could guess that they were talking about music and probably wanted some while they lounged. And judging by the time it normally took both your brother and yourself to find said speakers on family holidays or simply on summer days, you knew that they would be a while. This cheeky smile lit up your features, and you knew exactly what to do.

When the voices had echoed away and you were left in silence, you then padded out of the kitchen as quietly as you could. You kept looking over your shoulder as you went, simply hoping that neither of them gave up. Law's room was further along than yours too, meaning you had a bit more time now than any other moment.

When you got to the doors that folded out onto the patio, you began pulling off the dress you were wearing on top of your swimwear. Clearly you caught the redhead's eyes as he tilted his head back to see you discarding the item to one side, a smile crawling onto his lips.

"Good morning, (y/n)."

He had a hard time keeping his eyes off of your ass as you stepped into the sunken hot tub, leaning over to sit down properly. You shot a look over to the house before sitting next to him, grateful that there were some tall bamboo screens to shade the area.

"Good morning."

You shivered as his hand wrapped around your waist, pulling you in closer. He pulled you up into his lap, his strong chest pressing against your exposed back. His lips immediately skimmed the back of your neck, the light touch making your breath run short.

"You look very pretty in that bikini, y'know?"

The blush on your cheeks was hard to conceal. You just couldn't stop yourself from flustering, no matter how many compliments he gave you. They were special, and you loved them.

"Thank you very much."

You snickered as his breath fanned your neck, his hand creeping further to your front. His lips then moved to the crook of your neck as you leaned against him, his fingers touching the hem of your bikini bottoms.

"W-woah, h-here?"

As you felt his touch dipping below the hemline, you looked around at him. Your eyes flickered up towards the house, then back down to your lover. He was simply tilting his head, this mischievous expression on his face. You sometimes forgot how cheeky he could be, especially when your worried look melted away to a silent moan as his fingers ran over your clit.