Pomfrey

Harry's POV...

When I got to the Hospital Wing I set 'Mione on a bed and Miss Pomfrey came over. "What's wrong with her?!" I asked her. "I'm almost positive it's nothing" she said reassuringly, I nodded and grabbed Hermione's hand. Miss Pomfrey took out something and pulled up Hermione's shirt a bit to revel some stomach. Then she spread some kind of gel on her stomach, Miss Pomfrey looked at a computer screen and I peeked at it, on it was a X-Ray of Hermione's belly. There was something in her stomach, moving a little. The baby. "Congratulations" she said, "what?" I asked confused, "it's a girl" she said. "A-a girl... the baby is a girl?!" I asked excited. "Yes, congratulations" she said again, I wasn't exactly the baby's father, but Ron absolutely was NOT! So the baby, she, was kinda' mine, I smiled. "Baby girl" I muttered just loud enough to where she could hear. The baby stopped moving all together and Hermione stoped breathing. "Whats happening!?" I asked worried, Miss Pomfrey scurried over and looked at her. Miss Pomfrey pushed me out of the Hospital Wing and slammed the door.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I was so anxious, there was something wrong and it was taking so long.

...

...

...

...

...