I think I love you too...

Harry's POV...

I smile, she wants me to sleep in the same bed? "Okay Mione' just wait a little" I tell her. "Kay'" she replies. I run to my room and get changed into a gray t-shirt with a black trim and some black shorts. When I walk in the bathroom I see Hermione... almost naked. She sees me and covers herself with a towl. "Get out" she whisper screams. "Sorry!" I tell her sincerely, I close the door and wait for her to come out. When she does I see she's blushing. She scurries to her room, still covered by the towl. I walk in and brush my teeth. Then I walk back out, I call out through Hermiones curtain, "can I come in?" I hear a, "yeah come in". I walk inside and see her under the covers. "Hi Harry" she says. I slip under the covers. "Hi," I respond, "you okay?". "Harry... I'm pregnant..." she tells me. I stare at her, Ron... how dare you... you little red haired rat! "A-and are you gonna tell him?" I growl. "No..." she says, "Harry... I want to pretend its yours, Ron doesn't deserve to be the father"

Hermione's POV...

Ron... how dare he... he got me pregnant than cheated on me... I wish it were Harry's child. I looked at Harry, I was only wearing my pajamas. My face felt very warm. I held my cheeks between my hands, my cheeks were burning hot! I tried to go to sleep but my self conscious wouldn't have it. I tossed and turned trying to find a comfy spot. Harry faced me, eyes closed, he put his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. "H-Harry?!" I say, my face burning with embarrassment. But... it was so warm and comfy in his arms. Harry... Harry... Harry... Har... ............
// later \\
I woke with a jerk, then I looked around frantically. Where was Harry?! "H-Harry?!" I called looking around for him. I heard Harry's chuckle coming from the door. I looked over to the door and smirked. "Hey Mione' how's the mini-you?" He asked. I put my hand against my stomach and smiled looking at my belly. I wonder if he or she will look like me... or... Ron... Hold the phone! Will it be a girl or a boy?!?!