Chptr ~ 3 [ Boba & Karaoke 🎤🎶 ]

Kaminari made his way towards the door opening it for everyone like the gentleman he was, when he entered it was huge, it was actually a boba/karaoke place he looked at the karaoke stage and it was pretty big, what made it awesome was the playable guitars hanging from the wall and a ipad that could be used for mixing.

Jirou punched his shoulder playfully with a bright smile,
" When could you sing!? "
He gave a playful attitude back,
" I could always sing! Its just no one asked. "
He smiled back at Jirou, both of them were joking around having fun talking, their was fairly a long line so they were next to each
other the whole time.

" Oi, Jirou what are you getting? I'm getting honeydew milk tea, its the flavor of awesomeness just like me! " he says in a narcissistic way with a arrogant smile.

Jirou punched his other shoulder this time,
" Dont get too cocky, you forget I'm here, and I'll always steal your spotlight Jamming-whey~ ! "

" Hey! " he snapped back at her statement

Jirou giggled at him, she loved teasing him, he was so easy to mess with. He made her laugh like no one else,
" Hey you still haven't told me what flavor you want? " Kaminari questioned.

" Hmmm, I'll get the... Taro Milktea! "

He looked at the purple drink image and then back to her.
" You got that cause of the color didnt you. "

" Perhaps. "

They both laughed and talked about random things, soon they got to the counter and Kaminari spoke out,

" I'll get a Large honeydew and Taro milktea with medium amount of pearls. " he smiled at Jirou, she was confused on why he was getting 2 drinks.

" That will be 15.03, Thank you and have a good day! "

He grabbed Jirou's hand and dragged it towards the pickup area,
" What are you doing?! I still need to order idiot. " He was kinda annoyed cause she'd have to fall in line again.

" I'm sorry my princess, let me repay you with this. " he does a slight bow and hands her the Taro Tea and lets go of her hand. He gives a goofy smile with his eyes closed, the Purple girl has a slight blush.

" Hey lets go grab a seat, their table looks full.. Let's take that table over their! " He was to busy to see Jirou blushing, the bakusquad + momo had their table full probably Mina's plan so he and Jirou took the chair near the Karaoke stage.

Jirou regained her conscious and looked back up to see Kaminari going towards a table, they both sat down and started discussing about music.

" Hey my playlist has been getting boring lately can you send me a link for yours? " Kami asked.

She was taken back, she has never done an exchange like this, but she was happy and open,
" Oh! Sure, but I dont have much of a taste in music.. " Although Jirou loved the music in the playlist she was insecure of what anyone would think.

" Jirou. Your room has like a zillion instruments, you can play all of them and on top of that you can sing beautifully. I already know you have an amazing taste in music. " He said it straightfowardly. he hated when she felt insecure about her passion, he knew she was talented and he doesn't like when she puts herself down.

Jirou was shocked, she never thought he could be so sincere, she sent the link to Kaminari's phone
-------

🎤🎶 Jirou 🎶🎤

Www.epicplaylistlinktotallynotfake.com/42069/

⛈ 🌩 Jamming-Whey~ 🌩 ⛈

Thank you!