Chptr ~ 17 [ Media 📳 ]

Kaminari woke up to the sound of his phone practically having a mini earthquake causing the bottle of water shake and pens previously on his desk now on the floor, he groaned and tapped his phone and the LCD screen lit up showing him 99+ notifications from multiple social medias.
What now?!
He double tapped on one of the icons sending him to a picture with his name tagged to.

The picture displayed Jirou and that tall Blonde guy a.k.a tiki torch holding eachother while Denki stood there with an annoyed expression.

He sighed as he realized he was now in a mess, he went to the comment section and started reading,

-------------------------

¬ TakirooF
o: Did she cheat on him? Of is he mad cause she moved on or something?

¬ LenziF
Drama alert! Will they still compete after this?

¬ XxRaz
They were my favorite group! Seems like their chemistry wont work well rip #RipKyenki

------------------------

Denki seemed annoyed but he knew it wasnt actually her but he knew it will be a nuisance, he clicked on the profile of the person who posted it but it was only a burner account. He then got all call from Jirou,

" Have you seen the picture? " her tone sounded urgent.

" Yes I have, I was their when it was taken- "

" Then you'll also know thats not me! "

" Don't worry I know its not you. "

" How are you fairing? " he started scrolling through more of his page and it seemed they were a covering that photo.

" Not well, ever since that picture alot of people have been messaging me and accusing me of things I didn't do. "

" Hey, all that matters is that its not real and you know that, lets meet downstairs in 20 minutes so we can practice at the facility. "

" Alright see you pika. " her voice seemed to calm down.

" See you. " he hanged up and crawled out of bed, he rubbed his eyes and headed towards the bathroom.

He splashed cool water on his face, he stretched towards the ceiling slowly waking himself up from his sleepy state. He then grabbed his toothbrush from his hygiene bag, surprisingly the hotel they got was really high quality, the sink seemed sleek and smooth, the shower had multiple types of stone for the walls and the light from the ceiling seemed perfect. After brushing his teeth he decided to freshen up, he turned the faucet to a cool tempature and walked in, the water was just cold enough to wake him up. After 5 minutes or so he dried off and grabbed a yellow hoodie with a certain brand plastered on the front, and some jett black pants with a black beanie. He twisted the handle continuing his way downstairs.

He could smell the morning breakfast on the first floor, and right by the waffle section the familiar purple haired girl stood waiting for her waffles to be ready, on his way to her he grabbed a canister of whipped cream and a plate for himself.
He flipped the can playfully and sprayed some on the plate and tapped her shoulder, right as he shoved the plate towards her, she ducked and grabbed the can from his hand and sprayed it in his face.

" How did you dodge that?! "

" You just suck! " she pulled the bottom of her eyelid with her tongue out taunting him.

He wiped some of the whipped cream off his face and threw some Kyoka,

" Thats my revenge. " he grabbed a tissue from the table next to him and wiped most of it off.

" A pitiful revenge. " She wiped the sweet substance and tasted it.

The both started smiling brightly and stood talking their till the waffles finally finished,

" That second waffle was supposed to be mine, theif. " she pointed a fork at him while they went to the topping station.

" I'll pay you back in the future, and I'll also have my payback in the future. " he scooped a load of blue berries and absolutely doused his waffles in maple syrup. He then handed the bottle of maple syrup to Kyoka who had cut bananas on her waffles. They then began to empty the can of whip on the waffles both taking turns putting as much on one waffle, people around them just had weirded out expressions while others admired their confidence to do that in a public place. They decided to pick a table near the exit so they could leave right after they finished breakfast, they sat in silence finishing their collective dishes occasionally taking a sip from the fruit boxes Denki got from the mini fridge in the breakfast area.
The sweet savory sweetness from the whipped cream combined with the blue berries/bananas helped enhance the waffles to a heavenly level for the duo. Denki checked his phone again and it was filled with texts from his classmtes and the 1-A group chat,
" You too? " she glanced at her group chat too, it seemed like they were kind of sick of this news.

" yep, all this because of a photo with no context. " Denki sighed and put the group chat to muted, he turned his phone off and began to finish his dish.

Jirou ate the last piece of her waffle and started to clean up napkins and food scraps on the table, Denki offers to take her plate and other utensils to the washing box, he went back to the now clean table and sat down.

" That was heavenly! " he seemed satisfied with his food,

" Agreed! " she also shared the same feeling,

" Alright lets rest for 10 minutes so we can digest, then we can go to the facility. "

" Alright. " she pulled her phone out and began to read the many posts either with or against her,

Eventually 10 minutes passed and Denki tapped the table grabing her attention,

" Tell me when your ready to set off. "

" I've been ready. I was just waiting for you Jamming~Yay. " she had a smug face, for Kami he found it nice that he could see her smile and goof off with him again.

He loved these moments.

A/N ~ Anyone notice how I correlated their colors for eachother in their breakfast? 👀
Okay thats it carry on with your day~~·¬Ωμ·§ฯ§¤·§!