Harry. Harry Potter

[Rose's POV]

Platform nine and three-quarters... Where the hell is it at King's Cross?! Hagrid left me at King's Cross only with a train ticket! I've been walking around for almost an hour looking for the platform and I only half ten minutes left to get on the train! If I miss the train to Hogwarts, Hagrid will not be happy the next time I see him I swear.

"... packed with Muggles! Can't one year be easy?" Muggles? Finally someone from the wizarding world who could help me! The one, who came to my rescue without realizing it, was a red-headed woman most likely in her early 50's. Fallowing her were to fiery red-heads, a girl and a boy, obviously her children, a boy wearing glasses with messy jet-black hair and a girl with bushy brunette hair not far behind them. Maybe they'll help my find the platform. Hopefully that is.

[Harry's POV]

I was at King's Cross station with Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Mrs. Weasley. I was finally going back to Hogwarts! Even though it been a few months since Sirius's death, I'm still a bit depressed about it and I hope school will help.

"Um... Excuse me, but do you know where platform nine and three-quarters is?" a pretty blonde was standing behind us looking confused. She looked like a sixth year and was strangely familiar. It would be her hair or eyes, or her scar... She had a lightning bolt shaped scar on her cheek... She's the girl from my dreams! This can be good or bad... I'm not sure yet.

[Rose's POV]

"Um... Excuse me, but do you know where platform nine and three-quarters is?" I tried to be as polite as possible. All five turned around to look at me. The woman was looking at me as if I was a lost puppy or something. The two girls were giving me a questioning looks because they've never seen me before. The red headed boy was looking at me as if I was an angel and the boy with jet black hair and glasses was a confused look on his face.

The woman stepped towards me with a motherly facial expression on. "We'll show how to get on the platform my dear. Is this the first time getting on?" she asked. Smiling at her I nodded my head.

"I'm a transfer student from the United States. My name is Rose Prince and I'll be a sixth year." Something I said must have made her happy because she had large smile plastered on her face. "That's so exciting! I'm Molly Weasley and my son, Ron, and his friends are in their sixth year too. Ginny, my daughter, is in her fifth year. I hope your stay at Hogwarts is excellent!" she said.

The girl and boy who weren't Mrs. Weasley's children stepped forward. "Hermione Granger. You can sit with us on the train if you want." the girl with bushy hair introduced herself. The boy seemed less willing to talk to me, "Harry. Harry Potter."

After Harry said his name, he ran his hand through his hair to show a scar on his forehead that looked freakishly like mine. I looked at it a bit longer then toughed my scar on my cheek lightly.

The girl named Ginny must have seen my scar because she said, "Wow! Your scar looks exactly like Harry's! How did you get it?!" She's a very loud girl I might add. I could already tell that she isn't a person that I would be great friends with; she's far too preppy for me.

I probably shouldn't tell them I got it the night I met Voldemort... So I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I was skateboarding when I was really little. I ended up falling off my board and onto the sidewalk." That seemed to convince everyone except Harry. How did he get his scar?