Chapter one you love me?

It is in the middle of winter and you are sitting on the couch snuggled up in a blanket drinking a warm mug of hot chocolate. All is good, until you feel a tiny ghostly hand tap your shoulder.You look up to see that it is Sally. She has a terrified look on her face. Her curly light brown hair hides the bloody cuts on her forehead, but you can still see bloody tears dripping down her ghostly pale cheeks from her dull green eyes. Too scared to speak, sally gestures towards the window.

"What's wrong Sally?"

Sally pulls you off the couch and points out the window. You gasp in shock as you watch Jeff limp towards the cabin.

"Go get the medical kit sally. I think Jeff needs help."

Sally runs off obediently to get the medical kit. You light a small fire in the fireplace as the door flings open. Jeff staggers in. He is covered in blood and clutching his side. You drag Jeff over to the couch. Sally comes back with the medical kit in her hands. Tears fill her eyes. The door flies open again. Ticksie Toby walks in, seeing you and Jeff on the couch.

"J...Jeff W... What h...happened?" Toby's neck twitches as he walks over.

Jeff grunts in pain, but doesn't answer. You watch in horror is Jeff falls sideways on the couch. you put a hand on his cheek. It's so cold, too cold.

"W...What should we d...do?"

You lift up Jeff's hand. Blood leaks out from a deep cut on his left side. More tears fill your eyes. You've had a crush on Jeff for a while, and you were planning on telling him about your feelings when he got back from killing. Now, you might not be able to. You're not a doctor, but the wound could be fatal and he might die just because of how cold it is.

"T...Toby? You know how to stitch up wounds, right?"
"Y...yes b...but m...my hands might s...shake t...too much."
"Please Toby. You and Jeff are the only ones with the experience. Sally and I don't know how to stitch up wounds, and you know that I can't see well enough to do it because of my visual impairment. I will keep your hands steady."
"OK, b...but I just h...hope I d...don't screw anything up if m...my hands twitch t...too much."

Toby pulls out a needle and thread from the medical kit. Slowly and carefully with your hands keeping Toby's steady, Toby stitches up the wound.

"Is he going to be OK Toby?"
"M...maybe. We have t...to keep his w...wound clean and n...not let him do a...anything to open up the s...stitches. When I'm d...done I will get m...more firewood and stoke up the f...fire."
"Is Jeff going to die?"

You look up to see Sally standing over you. Her tears have gone from her ghostly Bloody ones to normal tears.

"Don't worry Sally, Toby and I will make sure he survives. Jeff is tough though, he can get through anything."
"I want him to m...make it."

After Toby cleans the wound and puts bandages around it, he lights a few pieces of wood and throws them into the fire. Two hours go by. Toby and Sally are sitting by the fire anxiously waiting for Jeff to wake up. You are sitting on the floor next to the couch holding Jeff's hand. You squeeze it softly hoping and praying that he will wake up soon. You use your other hand to move several strands of his choppy black hair away from his unblinking eyes. Your eyes land on his cut smile. Most people would say that it is disturbing and gross, but you think it is beautiful and unique. Sensing that you are holding his hand, Jeff stirs awake.

"R...Rose I t...think he's W...Waking up."
"Oh Jeff, please wake up. There's something that I have wanted to tell you for a while now." You whisper, feeling a blush forming on your cold cheeks.

"Oh? What's that?"

You gasp in surprise. Hearing Jeff's husky voice, your blush deepens.

"I like you."
"You do?"
"Yes."