||✨𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖑 𝖘𝖚𝖘✨||

(im aware the font changed, google is fucking me sideways and for some reason it keeps changing into yahoo)

-

-

"Okay so here's the plan!" he said as he reminded himself in a locked up bathroom

"you have been working for the queen all your life, and she has done nothing but treat you poorly, i have to prove im worth managing this country without the europian union or she will kill me like she killed her husband!" 

Boris would leave the bathroom stall and wash his face, thinking about how he lost respect in his entire family, and later himself.

the queen was waiting for him outside of his stall

"AGH!" Boris screamed

The Queen slapped him accross the face

"silence twat" the queen pulled out a magic orb made of the blood, sweat, and tears of the britishans, she would rub the top of it with her crown and chant some cult shit. the orb will glow, and show tvt and gordon inside of a library.

"Boris, i shall not let them know what's inside, STOP THEM NOW OR I WILL HAVE YOUR BROKEN SPINE PERISH!"

"Yes MAM!" boris tripped down a set of the stairs on his way out and the queen glared back with utter disspointment.

'no way i can fail this, shell kill me, and i know what happened to Phillip corpse' boris thought.

he called a taxi and drove towards he british library.

timeskip, Boris heard the entire song

     TVT and Gordon POV:

"Katie" Gordon gasped

He was in disbelief, her song was SO BAD, whatever they have to do to defeat the queen may be possible if katie would just bleed the queen to death.

"ITS AMAZING! your song was such dogwater, that it obliterated the nearby mcdonalds, every british person is suffering now! your fucking disgusting, ugly, garbage vocals may be the key to put a end to the queen"

"gordon...did you just call my music bad?"Katie said with a little heartbreack

"ofc it fuckin was! it was incredible!!!" gordon hugged katie

he felt good, but katie being retarded and actually thinking she was a good singer, did not.

"gordon please stay back..."

"what? what happened"

"Gordon, do you really think its trash?"

"well what else would u think it is?"

"well i think it GOOD!, it spreads a message on veganism, SPREADS WORLD PEACE YOU KNOW THAT GORDON!"

the vegan teacher would sob

Gordon Ramsey could not believe shes actually serious

"ramsey you know what people say to me....how they treat me! i just want peace, i just want everyone to understand me, that eating animals is wrong, how we MUST torture them, how we need to be happy watching animals perish" the teacher said with tears in her eyes

"worst part is that i love you gordon....but all you need me for is to use me to go ahead and fuck the queen for your stupid plan..."

Katie would pick up her stuff and run to the queen passing right by boris

she didnt who he is, but he sure knew her.

Boris POV:

'OH SHIT! if she gets there before you, she might expose her plan AND THE QUEEN WONT FIND USE IN ME ANYMORE!' Boris sprints towards the queens castle, doesnt matter if tvt got a taxi, he is GETTING THERE.

a sweaty mess he arrived since the taxi got stuck in traffic.

"YOUR MAJESTY!" the queen simply snapped and his toes broke

"NO SCREAMING IN MY CASTLE YOU SWEATY PIG!"

"but-"

"NO INTERRUPTING ME! you look filthy like one of those foolish Americans, clean yourself or you will be thrown away and perished with no memory of you in tact, AND SAY INNIT MORE CUNT!"

Quiet a threat for someone that was just sweating.

Boris was used to this, looking at his entire body, its broken by all places, and the queen wasn't joking about having no memory of him in tact, all his wives have been killed by her....all 3, by the time his dead, all his friends and family that will remember him will be killed.

he washed himself, and got ready.

"your majesty innit." he kneeled perfectly "i shall inform you innit, that Katie and Gordon innit, have found a song that can bleed the ears of british citinzens miles away innit."

The Queen nodes, and then gets PISSED

"did you just say miles? MILES DID U SAY!"