||✨𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔙𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔫 𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔱 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫 OwO✨||

Quickly wanted to say, that last chapters thumbnail was the thumbnail for next chapter, I made it before writing this as an joke, so I used for the first chapters, but really its the thumbnail for next chapter so that is why you will see it twice.

So this is weird, but like when you view chapters, like only if u are at this chapter u can see chapter 4 its weird.....ill try to fix it!

 -> Also I might call That Vegan teacher  (Miss) Katie, or TVT or short <-

-

-

That Vegan Teacher POV still:

Miss Katie arrived at her airport, it has been a while, and she was already packed up and ready for her new British life. 

"Mam, please feed your dog better, it is throwing up and it hurts to see such a harmless animal is such horrible pain" A woman said while passing TVT

"Shut the fuck up you filthy twat!" she said as she shoved a fucking lettuce in her face

"WHATCH DOMINION.COM!" That vegan teacher screamed at womans face

The woman backed away, and Miss Katie proceed to embark in her plane, she trapped her dog brutally in a dog carrier and shoved it in the planes engines or some cruel shit idk. Now while she looks out, she can see her dog scared for its dear life while trying to escape the brutal engines of  the plane. 

"HA!" That Vegan Teacher chuckled at her suffering dog, she decided to give the dog some vegan food while she is at it, so if the dog starves or gets hungry it will feed itself vegan food, 'what a dumb dog' Miss Katie says while chuckling. 

She decided wanted to watch Dominion.com while her plane ride to britishland, but it was not a plane movie option, so people do not end up like That vegan Teacher, so she decided to watch The Emoji Movie instead because she is insane. 

When one of the plane attendants came up to her and asked what Miss katie wanted to eat, she said she wanted an asparagus, she is a cannibal since she is an asparagus herself. ( I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HER

 ( I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HER

)

After a long-ass flight, she has arrived, she is now a Britishan. She grabbed her dog from the plane engine, the dog scared out of its fucking life, it had so much vomit around its body and face, it was suffering, but that vegan teacher grabbed bella and looked at her.

"HA! stupid pathetic animal, your misery brings me joy :)" she said it out loud to a shit ton of Britishans around her, they all looked at her with different expressions, horrified, concerned, some where just in utter shock, everybody had these expressions but in British. She left the aiport, the security guards and PETA where chasing her down, but she simply commited a war crime and left the airport trace-less.

She spotted the Mc.Donalds and later her future house, it was more of an apartment than a house, which is a bad thing, poor neighbors :(. That Vegan teacher watch out the window as the moving truck rolled by, she quickly got all her packages from the moving truck and started setting up everything. 

A few hours later she was done, she had a bed, and lots of pictures of her dog vommitting, and more importantly, lots of Tv's where she stalks over Tommyinnit like a fucking creep. I dont know what is up with that vegan teacher stalking Tommy, but she needed a way to shove Veganism down his throat, even if what he says is literally has absolutely nothing to do with veganism. 

That vegan teacher fell sleep and started dreaming about her poor dog, she left her dog in the col balcony, again nothing to eat but vegan shit. Just the sound of Bella suffering is enough for Miss Katie to smile. 

Time Skip a Week, and That vegan teacher is already settled in:

Miss Katie was at the Mc.Donalds like usual, and this absolutely enormous camera crew walks in with a man, That vegan teacher thought was hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It was the food man himself. Gordon Ramsey. 

"YOU FOCKIN DONKEY! FOR A RESTURANT THAT CLAIMS TO BE HAPPY, THIS IS SADDER THAN DOMINION.COM!" Gordom Ramsey was joking, he never watched Dominion, and was joking, he thought that the Mc. Donalds was fine, he honestly just wanted a burger and was only joking with the manager. 

Miss Katie didn't know what sarcasm is though, like an idiot. She grabbed gordon ramsey and with her teeth she bit Gordon. 

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DONKEY-ASS TWAT!" Gordon screamed, very confused. 

"SOMEBODY HELP HIM!" a camera member exclaimed

the camera crew got Miss Katie off of Gordon, "why tf would she do that?" a camera cast crew member asked

That Vegan teacher is insane, she shows affection by biting somebody deep into their skin, she was too exited she decided to attack, now she has a permanent trauma and mark on Gordon Ramsey's arm ( where she bit him ). Now he has no choice, but to talk to Miss katie and ask her why she is the way that she is, the perfect plan to talk to him.