|| ✨ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 -w-''✨ ||

Sorry for the lack of updates my 25 readers,  uhh my bad, and also for the lack of Pancho fanfic updates- also my bad- Holy fuck 50+! Yeah im so so sorry for not updating, I have school, and my grades are dying, it fucking sucks, wow this is my most read fanfiction at the moment thats amazing! :]

Just wanted to apologize for this very very long hiatus....

uhh will be 1K words- yeah I was busy....

Alright enjoy!

-

-

"Miss Katie what the fuck!" Gordon Ramsey said as he was leaning over TVT

"You fucking awake you fucking donkey!" Gordon said shaking Miss Katie, she woke up after a coma, she has been tazed after biting Gordon, the rest was a blur for her. 

She looked around studying Gordons features, his beautiful gold locks, his fucking muscles, his jawline and chin, and she stood there admiring him. 'What a sexy man' she thought, will this be the vegan boys meat she wants.....yes, but she needs to turn him vegan. 

"Well you are hot, I bet your veggies are really ripe ;) " That Vegan Teacher said with a flirtatious smirk ( im not ok ) Gordon Ramsey fucking pucnhed that vegan teacher, 'did she really just' Gordon thought

"Oh you disgusting fucking Donkey, the only person that likes these horny remarks is the fucking Queen of England" Gordon said, he used to date the Queen, but eventually broke up with her, he doesn't like her very much, the queen still wants to get together with Gordon. 

That Vegan Teacher sat on her hospital bed, she looks at her surroundings, she realized that she is in a hospital, after all explains why she is in a fucking hospital bed. 

"MY DOG!" Miss Katie screamed. "MY FUCKING VEGAN DOG!" That vegan teacher said while screaming like a fucking maniac, although she is a lunatic so yeah, not surprised

"excuse me you fucking cunt, did you just say vegan dog?" Gordon Ramsey said corssing his arms 'dang thats hot' that vegan teacher thought, she watches as his muscles where idk, muscle-y

That vegan teacher bit Gordon again, not as hard as the last time, but enough for him to scream

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!" Gordon screamed

"DONT CALL ME A CUNT! BELLA NEEDS TO BE TORTURED YOU SEXY ASS BITCH!" TVT said

Gordon sighed "get the fuck out of here, I wanted to get to know you, maybe you werent a luantic, but you really are"

Gordon was heading out, that vegan teacher took a close look at his arm, it was bandaged and had some red in it. ( I dont know why it used to say neck she bit him in the arm )

"You know you are really hot!" Miss Katie said

Gordon sighed, "im not intrested....but I know somebody who might"

Queen of England POV

"Ah you fucking stupid fucking chef, I wanted British peas not filthy american ones!" Elizabteh growled at some chef "If we had Gordon here it wouldn't have been a issue" Elizabteh sighed, she held the hand of her boring-ass lover, Philip. She found him boring, no where as interesting as Gordon, Elizabeth cheated on Philip, of course after a few arguments they decided to remain married, but Gordon will never stop being brought up, as Elizabeth often compares Gordon with Philip. 

"If Gordon was here he would have fucking set that chef in place with me too! why the fuck are you so boring you sad-ass cunt!" Elizabeth looks Phillip in the eyes.

"I'm sorry honey, I'm just-" Phillip was worried, he didn't want to say the wrong thing, he feels like shit every time Elizabeth compares him, and he wants to tell her, but he knows she is immortal, and can beat the shit out of him. 

"FUCKING TWAT PHILLIP!" The Queen said whilst slapping him

A butler rolled in, he was a british boy who was broke, he looked like this

"Queen Elizabeth the ll, your highness, umm there is somebody at the door??" The boy kneeled, he put his head facing the ground and had some British peas which he was holding up

"DONT FUCKING 'UMM' ME TWAT!" The Queen said as she threw a fucking nuclear explosion at him. 

Phillip didn't want to intervene, last time he did the Queen fucking obliterated all his bones, it still hurts to this day. 

The Queen held her peas up, and started munch much crunch crunch on them "The delight of having the top British powers, and being immortal" the Queen smiled, despite just committing a fucking war crime. 

That Vegan Teacher walked in the room, and Queen and Katie looked at each other in the eyes, they shared a few minutes with nothing but warm breathe filling the room ( if fanfics told me anything, its always over exaggerate breath ), breathe, it was steady and cha cha real smooth, nobody was sick, the queen and the teacher where simply breathing, enjoying each others existence....

The Queen stood up and started walking towards the teacher, the teacher looked at the queen, she needed to know more about her, Gordon may have not worked out, but this

^ This hot Queen is something she needed, That VeganTeacher continued to glare at the Queen slowing down her Breath, of course her lunatic actions kicked in and she bit the Queen really deep into her skin

^ This hot Queen is something she needed, That VeganTeacher continued to glare at the Queen slowing down her Breath, of course her lunatic actions kicked in and she bit the Queen really deep into her skin. It was strange, but with the Queens lack of being able to be physically  hurt, it felt nice.....

Philip looked at these two old woman, and just felt horrible, his own wife, cheating on him but this time infront of him.....he needs to get rid of this teacher, she is ruining his life, and it hurts, it hurts seeing this infront of him. 

That Vegan teacher and the Queen held hands 

"Do you want me to prepare you a nice vegan meal ;)" That Vegan teacher smirked

"yes" the queen said

They both walked to the Kitchener and started torturing animals, what a wonderful day...