||✨𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰 D:✨||

My viewers has been going down, and I don't understand Wattpads algorithm, so update it is!

( i delayed this chapter for months bcs of the thumbnail not being Boris and too lazy to chnage it, but ill upload it anyways u horny middle schoolers.)

-

-

That Vegan Teacher and Gordon Ramsey left the lamb sauce, gordons ears where still bleeding, but he managed to wipe some red of his ear. 

"How well do you think you sing?" Gordon states

"I believe I am the worlds greatest singer, I just need everyone to know my true power Gordon'

"yes?"

"I feel like everybody takes it too harsh on me, they call me cruel, they tell me #SaveBella2021 , I feel like simply if the world is vegan, we can torture so many animals, and I can finally be the happiness I deserve"

Gordon has never seen such utter bullshit

"interesting innit, so what if u made a song to sing at ONLY meat-eaters Katie?"

"that would be lovely!"

Gordon and TVT glanced at a MCDonalds near by

"Eating animals is wrong...."

"McDonalds-" Gordon interrupted, he didnt want her horrendous voice to be directed at him.

"Hurting Animals is wrong-"

"-Mc-" Gordon interrupted

"-McDonalds"

That Vegan Teacher sighed

"SHARE THIS SONG!" carrots began to rise from the ground

"AND CHANGE UR ENTIRE MENU TO BE VEGAN FROM NOW ON!" That vegan teacher screamed w her whiney voice, as giant carrot roots came out of the ground

Gordon had his ears covered, he there bleeding, but certainly not as much as the britishans around them, and the McDonalds that was a decent distance away being completely obliterated. 

"Oh my god..." Gordon barely managed to say

TVT and Gordon walked in a library w their newfound power.

Little did they know, somebody was watching.

Boris Jhonson POV:

Boris has been contracted  by the Queen to spy on Gordon and TVT, she has been suspicious, yet she simply didnt want to arouse to much suspicion on her being suspicious. (did that make sense, good). He was watching as That Vegan Teacher and Gordon Ramsey chatted, nothing can be heard well, but one things for certain, it isn't good for the queen.  

Flashback:

"Boris" the Queen said in a stern voice.

"As for you are one of my peasantry servents, you will be trusted to go on a important mission, there has been suspicious activity with Vegan teacher and" she sighed "gordon, im going to need u to spy on them, spy on them any way you can, if you do, I will give you freedom"

All that Boris wanted is freedom, he has been working as the queens servant/spy for ages. He meant quite a lot to her, yet she didn't treat him well.

he needed to prove his worth.......

-

(this entire chapter was written months ago and all i added to upload it is was "he needed toprove his worth....")