Chapter 2

Thomas' P.O.V

When we all got to the main Senturie Hall, we all had to line up under our current Senturie name. I looked at the East Senturie line but couldn't see anything since they had them isolated in some sort of green house.

I honestly don't know why they even made sure the glass was translucent. I looked behind me to find Gally and Minho talking away about something.

"Tom! A familiar voice shouted whilst running towards me.

"Gally, Minho help please!" I say hiding behind them. I look to see if she was still running towards me and she was.

"Tom, we need to talk!" She said straight forwardly. I walked out from behind Minho and Gally and told them I'd be right back.

"Yes I'm listening to you!" I said sarcastically. Tersa sighed loudly and looked me in the eyes.

"I may or may not be pregnant!" She beamed.

"I hope not from me because you know--".

"Tom why do you hate me so much?" She questioned.

"Why am I meant to love yo--" once again I was cut off.

"Just tell me what I did wrong!" She yelled causing everyone to look at us. I started walking away because she like literally made everyone to look at us.

"Tom get back here!" She called after me but I didn't bother looking back what more turning back.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I reached to push it off because I thought it was Tersa's. But this hand it felt different it was way softer than Tersa's and the fingers were cold and the palm of the hand was warm.

I snap out of the day dream and turn around to see who it was. The minute I turn and see his face and feel a spark in my stomach. His sandy hair was all messed up and lay across is forehead styled up in some parts. His skin was pale and it looked so fragile.

"H..hey umm--!"

"Why so shy?" The boy spoke and his voice sent shivers up my spine.

I cleared my throat by coughing. "I'm Thomas!" I said fairly quickly.

He finally looked up at me and I noticed his eyes. Brown and innocent filled with many other emotions.

"Newt!" He simply spoke. I had a strong feeling he was from the East Senturie because the never looked at me when he talked but when he did talk he seemed so confident.

"Thomas what the shuck are you do--" Minho yelled whilst running over to me.

"Jealous friend!" The stranger spoke softly this time looking up and keeping the eye contact.

"Who said I was jealous and why would I be jealo--" Minho started.

"Just shut up Minho!" I interrupted him.

"Would stop interrupting me for God's shake!" He bellowed out this time not getting interrupted.

I looked at Newt before starting to talk. "We better get going to the division now!".

"Yes I should as well!" He spoke before leaving. I grabbed Minho's arm and started pulling him behind me.

"I don't know who he is so don't ask anything!" I said getting back to where Gally was waiting.

"Thomas you cant be talking to an outcast!" Minho and Gally said at the same time. I just looked at them in disbelief.

"And how do you know he's an outcast?" I asked trying to keep my point.

"I seen him running after you from the East line!" Gally said pointing to where the East Senturie lined up.

"Well it doesn't mean anything!" I said getting a little bit annoyed. Gally just shock his head at me and sighed.

"Thomas since when did you start breaking the rules?" Gally asked me.

"Since I seen my newt!" I thought to myself. "Since this morning!" I answered remembering the beacon.

"Whatever you say!" Minho added when the line started moving up. To be honest I was actually scared for what was coming.

For all I know I could be placed into the East Senturie now. And I cant ask anyone about what goes on in there because no one actually remembers.

I looked at Minho and he just played with his fingers. Gally was talking to some guy called Winston. "Minho what if we are placed into the East Senturie?" I ask trying not to sound scared.

"Well we just live with it!" He answered back simply. I wanted to laugh but my guts told me not to. And they were right loads of guards just came out from the main building and started shooting all the people that made a sound.

"Gally?" I whispered walking closer to him. He was lying on the ground his shoulder covered in blood. "Gally?" I asked again. I nearly started yelling but Minho came just in time to cover my mouth.

"He'll be fine!" Minho whispered into my ear and dragged me back to where we were meant to be standing.

"You got to be kidding me!" Minho whispered to himself looking at the East line. I looked over as well and seen what was never meant to happen. They broke free.

"People of Wickedopeous you may run to safety!" A female voice called out over an intercom. I just laughed at their so called precaution and ran over to Gally.

"Minho help me get him up!" I yelled. Minho came sprinting up to me and he took Gally by his legs and I took him by his arms.

We were carrying Gally back to our apartment when suddenly someone jumped on top of me. "Minho!" I yelled whilst the thing or person was dragging me away.

"Let me go you bloody shank!" I yelled whilst trying to brake free. The thing or I should say person looked back at me and pulled on a wild smile. Seriously he looked like he was insane.

"Shh...lezz talkin' more livin' time ya get, eh!" The strange human being said in a husky voice. I actually think that I klunked my pants.

I tried looking back to see if anyone else got taken but to my unfortunate luck I was the only one. I sighed loudly and knew this was the end to me.

About half an hour later I was thrown into a dark, wet and cold building. I was tied to a radiator that luckily was cold. I heard footsteps in the room.

"Who's there?" I shouted out. In answer I heard a faint laugh. It actually creeped me out to death. "I asked who's there?" I repeated myself.

Before I knew what was going on, the person or whatever they are hit me with a metal bar on the head and I blacked out.

A:N Finally the second chapter yay!! So guys I know I might be annoying but please keep voting,commenting and reading this story. And once again if you have spare time could you maybe check out my other two stories. I love y'all so much so it would mean the world to me if you give me some feed back about the story!!