Chapter 17

Thomas' P.O.V (-<<)

We stood face to face, the only sound around us were our heart beats and our breathing.

Newt's breath tickled against my face causing me to slightly take a few steps back.

A smile crept slowly onto his face, which resulted one to appear on my face.

"Newt, what if all of this doesn't work out-?".

Newt stared into the distance for a while, before he turned to face me again.

"Tommy, can you trust me for once?" Newt said with a steady voice.

I stood still my mind slightly wondering off into the empty distance, what if all of this is a mistake.

Thomas of course it is.

I guess I will just go along with Newt's plan. He won't hurt me right?

"I trust you-" I whisper.

Newt strolls over to me and pulls me into a hug making me shrugg.

"Newt!" A familiar voice yelled.

Newt immediately pulled away pushing me back.

Well isn't that just love?

I rolled my eyes and watched what was going on. I nearly choked when Minho came running in.

"WICKED know that he's here-"

"No surprise." Newt snapped.

"Don't cut me off prince-" Minho snapped back.

Newt smiled and I realised that Newt had a dimple.

"Calm the fuck down, you pieces of shit-" I yelled at both of them.

Newt growled and pushed Minho out of the room.

Newt slowly sat down on the bed and bent his head back, I couldn't help but notice that his veins were bigger and they were darker.

I opened my mouth to speak but Newts stare immediately shut me up.

He wasn't being himself lately, I mean he's more aggressive and stubborn than ever.

I crawled over towards him on the bed and hugged him from behind.

It must have taken him by surprise as he slightly jumped, this made my hug him even tighter.

"Tommy..please let go."

But I was leaning in closer and closer only stopping when I felt Newt's skin against my lips.

I slowly started sucking at his neck harder and harder.

Newts light moans were turning me on and I couldn't even control my hands anymore.

I let my hands wonder to the hem of his shirt, pulling it off over his head I threw it across the room.

Leaving trials of kisses down his neck, I continued kissing down his chest while Newt played with my hair.

"Mmmh-"

I moved back up to his lips, deciding to be a tease I kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Tommy"

"Yes Newt?"

"Please don't stop...please Tommy please-"

I leaned in to shut him up, but ended up shutting the whole world around us.

We were in a world of our own, nobody but Newt and nobody but me our bodies colliding together.

I flipped Newt over so he was on top and he immediately started pulling of my shirt along with my trousers.

"Mmm Newt-"

Without any hesitation he grabbed my dick, obviously I gasped and he used this as an opportunity to add tongue.

"Tommy trust me, and you'll never get hurt,".

I nodded in reply as I was stuck numb, numb in a good way. He made me feel loved he gave me the butterfly ever one always talks about.

I know this might be to soon but Newt is actually the most gorgeous human being, if this is what love feels like I am in love with Newt.

Moaning loudly as Newt started sucking, I let this feeling take over my body as I fell back in pleasure.

----
I think I am very bad a writing smut, to be honest I didn't plan this chapter at all and just went with the flow.

Sorry for not updating in like what maybe a year, I lose inspirating so now I defiantly know I won't be a writer.

So let's keep reading this boring book and voting! And please comment opinion