It's All Fun and Games

"Ok, so, Sammy, truth or dare?"

"Uh, dare!" Sammy replied, smiling bravely.

"I dare you to do a handstand," I said with a smirk, assuming she couldn't do that. Instead, Sammy grinned and stood up before performing a perfect handstand, laughing at my and Brooklynn's shocked expressions.

"What, did you think I couldn't do it?" Sammy questioned me.

"Well... Yeah," I replied, scratching my cheek. Sammy shook her head and giggled, and Brooklynn gave me a look.

"Truth or dare, Kiara?" she asked. Brooklynn would have some weird truth questions for me, so I chose a dare.

"I pick dare," Brooklynn smirked mischievously, and I immediately regretted my choice.

"I dare you to go to the boy's dorm and tell Darius to meet you outside just before curfew," she declared, crossing her arms as Sammy 'oohed'.

"You can't dare me to do that!" I retorted, crossing my arms.

"Yes, I can; I just did. Go on, Kiara," Brooklynn said with a smile.

I sighed, looking away so they wouldn't see my face. I stepped out of the dorm and headed to the boys' one. Although this was a dare, I was pretty happy to do it! It meant Darius and I could talk about dinosaurs or do something fun.

I knocked on the door, and Kenji and Darius said, "Come in."

I opened the door and stepped inside. "Hey, Darius? Can I talk to you in the corridor?" I asked as Kenji stared at me suspiciously.

"Oh, sure," Darius said, climbing down from his bunk and approaching me.

I closed the door and began to speak. "Hey, I was wondering if you would like to hang out on the balcony tomorrow?... Um, with me, of course!"

"Sure, that sounds like a lot of fun! Do you mean in the morning or?" he replied as I began to smile.

"A bit before curfew. I think talking in the dark suits us!" I giggled.

"Agreed!"

We laughed a little bit before Darius opened the door to the dorm and waved to me.

"Night, Kiara!"

"Night, Darius," I replied, waving back with a smile. I turned around, headed to the girl's dorm, and sat beside Brooklynn and Sammy.

"So, how did it go?" Brooklynn asked while smirking.

"Nicely, if you need to know," I said, giving her a look.

"You like him, right?" Brooklynn asked, nudging my arm.

I shook my head, blushing. "We all only met a week ago! Of course, I don't like Darius!" I retorted as Sammy grinned.

"Aww, you're even blushing!" she gushed, nudging my arm.

"Why else would you be snuggling together in a dark room?" Brooklynn went on, wagging her finger in my face.

"We weren't "snuggling!" He told me the end of his story, which was terrific! Too bad you guys missed it," I said, crossing my arms.

"Alright, alright! I believe you. Anyways, it's your turn now," Brooklynn said, still giggling.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Truth," Brooklynn replied immediately.

"Remember, this is because I'm nice," I warned. "Who is your favourite artist or band?"

Brooklynn's face went blank. She thought I would ask who she liked. "Um... Maybe BTS? I made a vlog with them when they were on tour," she replied hesitantly. "Why such a boring question, though?"