31

Mateo comes outside.

You: what,

Mateo: whyd you leave. And let her talk about your boys like that

You: because I dont feel like being banned from nowhere tonight

Mateo: well. I havent laid a hand on her.

You: and whatd she say to you

Mateo: well for one I'm just confused andngreedy for sex because I'm bisexual. Um and apparently I'm just guy because I'm with santy, and I've been addressed as "f*g brother" You know, just with the o and the t.

You: fine. Get the babies

He groans picking up the boys and you go back inside and sit down next to handro who's on his phone.

You: baby you good

Geesy: huh? Yea. I just realized, don't talk to my family I wont get labeled by the white girl who's probably using ale to try and get mixed babies so she can claim their Mexican-ness as her own.

Grace: oh. The hoe sister is back

Ale: be nice

Grace: oh I could say worse

Spooky: heheheheeeeee say it please bitch, see what happens.

You: Oscar.

Grace: Pablo Escobar is speaking now

You: mh! So lucky he at the other end of the table.

Grace: you just keep talking dont you? Feed your stupid ass kids.

You: you keep talking huh? Find some culture and some seasoning. Then talk again.

Grace: none of yall have either one.

Geesy: bitch we're all Mexican fuck is you on.

Grace: shut the fuck up sound cloud

Geesy: uh- but do you have 6 cars. And did you put your mother in her own house in Beverly fucking hills. No you didn't you probably from there

Ale: you right.

You: yes Alejandro we fucking know we are.

Grace: feed your kids and get your fucking child support you fuckin whore.

You: do you wanna fight. Cuz I fight white girls. Fuck a lawsuit do you deadass wanna fucking fight.

Geesy: also uhhh that's my son, and I'm a rapper. Aint no child support and lil homie stay fed MA'AM

Grace: ugh God fucking Latinas. Always want some conflict

You: nah das all you mamas, you over here fucking spitting allat bout my son only cuz you think i cant fight you dont know me and you know you got ya mami and papi file a lawsuit real fast.

Grace: cuz you're fucking attacking me. Just like your greedy ass f*got brother.

Santino: bitch I fight girls. Fuck is you talking bout my baby for.

Grace: seeeee f*gs.

Spooky: anybody need a drink. I've refilled my whiskey for Mateo 3 times.

You: please. Patron if they got it.

Spooky: mhm.

He gets. Waiter and orders it and he passes it to you andyou start downing it

Geesy: nah bruh lemme get sum too you know I been needed it.