Chapter 7 Eating Challenge and Whipped Cream War

Chapter 7

 “Emilyyyyyyy you are so dead now” Harry said coming in my room in just his boxers. Sometimes I wonder that weather this boy has clothes or not? He had a can of whipped cream. I was right…….he truly was super mad.

He came towards me with an evil grin and lunged himself on top of me and with one hand he pinned my hands on one side and in the other hand he had the can. He looked at me one more time and that stupid grin never left his face. I closed my eyes in defeat and he sprayed the whipped cream on my head and my face. God he messed up with the wrong girl. Just as I was about to wipe my whipped cream covered face on his body Lou barged in with a crow bar and screamed.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER??? GET OFF” Louis screamed and then Harry showed him his phone and he was in hysterics. “Well that’s pretty funny way to go sis” Louis said and his tone changed into the normal playful one.

I high-fived him and taking advantage of the moment I wiped as much cream I could off of my face and put it on Harry’s face. At that moment Lou was rolled up on the floor laughing non-stop.

“WHIPPED CREAM WAR!!” Louis declared and we started putting the cream on each other. Man it’s too much fun…

~*~

After our so called ‘whipped cream war’ Liam ordered us to clean the house and after we were done we had to make the breakfast for all of us (Niall obviously gave that idea!).

Currently we were getting ready to go to nando’s and then after that we had planned to go clubbing.

I changed into a white tank top which had a golden colored circle in the middle and black skinny jeans with my black sandals. I took a black leather jacket with me to keep me warm.

I walked out of my room and saw the boys waiting for me and when Lou saw me he said “Finally. You literally take your time to dress up like a girl”

“Well I guess that’s because she is a girl. Duh” Zayn said rolling his eyes.

“Ok everyone ready to go?” Liam asked and we all nodded and got up and walked towards the door.

~*~

“I challenge you that I can finish all this food before you” Niall said looking confident. We were at nando’s and it looked like I had an appetite that matched Nialls’.

“In your dreams Horan” I said in the same tone as his started to dig in to the food.

The boys looked at me like I had 3 heads but I continued eating I knew that I could beat him and sure enough I was the first one to finish beating THE NIALL HORAN IN AN EATING CHALLENGE.

I grinned happily and proud of myself but Niall looked sad but surprised?

“It’s okay Nialler it was just a eating competition” I cooed him and said

“Dude you are something because no one beats me in an eating competition” He said astonished

“Now what can I say she is my sister she has the talent” Louis said and I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

I looked over to the other boys who were still registering the fact that beat him but Harry…… he has an evilish grin on his face and he was doing something on his phone.

Then suddenly my phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket and saw that I harry had tagged me in a tweet.

I knew something was wrong. I quickly opened the tweet and I was furious.

@Harry_Styles: You have something on your face @emilytomlinson twitpic/ash3hadoir

I looked up to him and he smirked in his signature style.

“Never mess with Harry Styles” Harry proudly stated and I just rolled my eyes.

After a few moments Liam stood up and said “everyone ready to go?”

We all nodded and went out of Nando’s

~*~

I was finished getting ready for the club and I looked in the mirror one last time. I was wearing a black strapless dress that came up till my mid thigh with black pumps.

I walked out and everyone just stared at me and I started to feel self-conscious. And I swear I saw Harry and Zayns’ jaw drop.

You look freakin’ hot Zayn said and I blushed.

“Hey!” Lou snapped at Zayn and turned towards me and said “You look gorgeous hun”

I smiled and said “You boys don’t look bad yourself” and now it was their turn to blush.

“Let’s get going now. My body is craving for some alcohol” Niall said getting up and I couldn’t help but laugh at his childishness. That little Irish boy….

We all went out of the house and we were currently waiting for the elevator when I realized that my phone was left in the house.

“Guys I think I left my phone in the flat so I’m going to get it.” I said walking towards the flat and Harry said “Wait I’ll come with you”

I nodded my head and he started walking with me.

Once we reached the house I quickly grabbed my phone and turned out the lights of my room and went out to search for Harry.

Suddenly someone grabbed my wrists and I started to panic and when I was about to scream I saw that it was Harry.

I almost had a heart attack!

“Harry! You scared me! I almost had a heart attack” I said

“You look very beautiful tonight” He said. What the hell is he talking about??

“Um…thank you I guess….Harry are you ok?” I said

“Emily would you like to go on a date with me?” he said leaving me shocked. I mean I really like him should I say yes??

Hell yeah I should!

“Yes I would like to go on a date with you” I said and he smiled and hugged me and I hugged him back.

“Ok now let’s get going everyone would be waiting” I said.

~*~

Zayn, Harry and Niall are totally drunk and the same goes for me I think I drank almost 5 shots. I felt being rushed to the dance floor and now I’m dancing with a guy I don’t know. My vision started to get blurry.

Soon I someone was kissing me and surprisingly I didn’t pulled back and instead I was kissing him back.

The kiss was nothing like the one I shared with harry even it was on a dare.

Once the kiss was over I saw the man who I kissed it was none other than….

Zayn