Chapter 5 Payback's a bitch

Chapter 5

Come on dude just close’ I thought to myself as I struggled to zip up my suitcase. I had to close this no matter what. Then after another 20 minutes of struggling I finally zipped it up. Yes finally!!!!

After packing a few more things I lifted my suitcases and placed them in a neat pile in a corner and got dressed up.

Louis was coming to pick me up today in like 10 minutes now.

I stared at my room memorizing it and remembering every detail of the place I spent 15 years in. I heard the doorbell and I knew it was my cue to leave. Looking at the room one last time I rushed downstairs where I saw Louis talking with my aunt.

“I promise you Lydia I will take care of her after all I’m her brother” I heard Louis say as I went downstairs.

He saw me coming and smiled at me and I smiled back. “Everything packed?” he asked.

“Yup” I said pointing towards the luggage.

“I’ll just go and keep her luggage in the car while you 2 talk to each other” he said and picked up my bags and went outside the house.

While walking out I hugged allie and said “I’ll miss you al” and smiled and said “I’ll miss you more”

Then I walked towards aunt Lydia who was on the verge of crying.

“Aww aunt Lyds don’t cry” I said trying to hide my tears and stay strong. “You know that I’ll visit you and call you and plus I’ll meet you on new years’. So cheer up” I said and hugged her tightly.

“Bye Em I’ll miss you and love you” Aunt Lydia said as I sat in Louis’ black Porsche. It was a great car. I actually have a thing for cars and I just love them and I’m pretty obsessed with them. But returning from my trail of thoughts I waved goodbye to them and Louis started the car and we left.

Soon after we stopped on a light and Louis turned on the radio and WMYB started playing on the radio…again. I mean how many times do they have to play the same song I don’t understand. I saw a smirk planting on Lou’s face while my reaction was somewhat irritated.

“Looks like someone doesn’t One Direction” Louis said playfully. And I gave him a serious look and said “Sorry but really I don’t” I said and deep down I was really sorry.

“It’s ok though you’re staying with us now and will definitely love One Direction” Louis said in his normal excited voice.

“Yeah we’ll see” I said in a monotone and at the same time my phone buzzed and I saw that I have got a text from my 1D loving BFF Zehra.

Zehra: Hey Hun, are you even alive???? Haven’t heard from u for a couple of days. I’m getting worried….

Reply ASAP love u xx

I smiled lightly at my friend’s foolishness and replied

Me:  I’m alive and sorry I’ve been busy so I forgot 2 text ya no need to worry love u too xx

I hit send and got a reply a few seconds later

Zehra: busy doing what???? And shoot if you died I thought I’d take your shoes but I guess I have to wait a lil longer: P

Me: I’ll tell u later its really complicated and even if I died I wouldn’t have let u take my shoes so take that thought off of ur mind.

Zehra: m’kay fine……so I’ll see ya soon ok?

Me :yup

I replied and put the phone back in my pocket. I saw that Lou was starting at me and I asked “What?”

“Who were you texting” he asked

“My best friend who happens to be a directioner” I replied and before I knew it he parked the car in the parking lot and we got out and made our way to the elevator.

“You know mum’s very excited to meet you” Louis said once we entered the elevator “and we are going to meet her in 2 days which is on New Year’s Eve” he said excitedly clapping his hands.

“I can’t wait to meet her” I said remembering the person I haven’t met for almost 15 years.

Ding the doors opened indicating that we had reached our floor. We got out with half of my luggage with me and half with Lou.

I ringed the doorbell and a few moments later a shirtless Harry opened the door with a smirk on his face. I couldn’t help but look at his toned abs. oh god they were amazing. Someone cleared his throat behind me and Harry said “Like what you see eh?” I blushed and we entered the house.

“So her room is almost ready we just have to put the stuff in the right place” Harry said as we walked towards my room. I was shocked when I saw the room it was a little bigger than my old room and the walls were lime green, a queen sized bed with colorful covers and 2 side tables, a walk in closet and a computer table.

“You like it?” Lou asked

“No” I said feeling the smile on Louis’ face vanish “I love it” I continued with a grin on my face.

“Great! Now let’s unpack the luggage” Louis said with the grin back on his face while me and Harry groaned.

~ a few hours later~

Once we were finished unpacking and my room was set and the boys had arrived. We were just sitting idly and Zayn was flipping through the channels as usual and when he didn’t find anything he switched it off groaning.

“I’m bored let’s do something” Zayn whined.

“Ok let’s play something……how about truth and dare?” Louis said

“Yeah sure let’s do it we haven’t played it in a long time” Liam added and the boys nodded in agreement.

“Ok the rules are that you can’t chicken out and no licking the toilet.” Liam said and Louis groaned but in the end agreed to it. And everybody agreed and we were now sitting in a circle and Louis spinned the bottle and it came down to Louis and me. I smirked.

“This is gonna be fun. Lou truth or dare?” I asked with a mischievous smile on my face.

“Dare” he said

“Snog Zayn for 15 seconds” I said grinning widely and Zayn looked bewildered but Lou didn’t seem to mind it at all he pulled Zayn and pushed his lips into his.

As soon as the dare was over I saw Zayn rushing into the bathroom and rinsing his mouth and the whole time we were cracking up.

“Um….Hey is Louis….um…gay” I whispered in Liam’s ear he grinned lightly before answering “No Em this is just how Louis is. He likes to do this stuff and goof around.”

“Oh that’s good. I was scared for a while” I said relived.

When he was back Louis spinned the bottle again and it landed on Zayn and Harry.

“Ok hazza truth or dare” he asked wiggling his fingers.

“Dare”

“I dare you to snog Emily for 30 seconds” he said feeling proud of his dare.

“WHAT?!?” I asked “I ASKED YOU TO DO IT ONLY FOR 15 SECONDS”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARRY WILL NOT KISS MY SISTER AND THAT IS FINAL”

“Sorry mate a dare is a dare he has to do it” he said to Louis and turned to me and said while grinning “Payback’s a bitch Emily” and I groaned.

_______________