Chapter 1 Grocery Shopping and Finding Louis.

~*~

‘Let’s go crazy, crazy, crazy ’til we see the sun
I know we only met but let’s pretend it’s love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let’s get some and live while we’re young

 I was getting a serious headache now because I’ve been listening to One Direction’s songs for the past 2 hours because my stupid sister Allie has a stupid obsession over a stupid British boy band. If my aunt wasn’t here in the car then I seriously would’ve ripped the stereo out of the damn car. Don’t get me wrong I love my sister and my aunt but sometimes Allie just gets annoying.

“Allie can you please turn the volume down?” I finally said to my annoying 9 year old sister. Why do people even love them? And even find them funny? How? How do they do it? Because I totally hate them .

“Sorry sis go I can’t do anything if you can’t stand my boys’ lovely and sexy voice” she said.

I was just so tired and exhausted that I just wanted to sleep so I put my blond hair in a messy bun and drifted to sleep but I couldn’t because of the high volume of the music.

So I started to think about myself. I was Emily Marie Smith, 19, I lived with my foster parent Lydia who I also referred as my aunt which she actually wasn’t. She was a single mother with her daughter Allie my sister. Allie was a cute and tall girl for a 9 year old she had brown curly-wavy hair unlike mine and she had brown orbs.

As for me I have shiny blue orbs, wavy blonde hair and I absolutely LOVE  carrots. I know it’s a weird obsession but I can’t help it. I was separated from my parents and my big brother when I was 3 during a carnival , someone found me and put me in a orphanage and one day aunt Lydia adopted me and since then I lived with her. She was the sweetest person I’ve ever known and the be-

“Em get up we’re here” Aunt Lydia shook me from my trail of thought. I got out of the car and breathed the air of London.

Yep that’s right I was in London. We came here for a vacation. We lived in Doncaster and aunt Lydia had a property here so I suggested that we came here to relax and enjoy.

As I picked up my bags and ran into the house I was astonished to see it. It was small but it felt like home and it was warm I ran into the rooms and saw the view from the window. It was fabulous I must say.

Then I quickly went to take a shower and changed into a blue tank top and black skinny jeans.

I dried my hair and went to the living room and saw that Allie and aunt Lydia were also dressed up.

“Em honey we need to shop for a couple of things because there is nothing to eat here so are you coming?” Aunt Lydia asked

“Sure lemme just grab my phone and purse then lets go” I said with an enthusiastic tone because I wanted to roam the city.

 I quickly grabbed my phone and we went to the supermarket. I wanted carrots so I told Aunt Lydia that I am going to get it she went with Al to get the other things. I went to the vegetable section and started searching for carrots.

There it was in the corner and it looked like there was only one packet left so I quickly went to grab it as I saw another man get it.

He saw me and did the same trying to grab the packet but I grabbed it first. Then I looked at the man- well he didn’t look like a man he was wearing a Jack Wills hoodie with sunglasses and a mustache which was half ripped off so I guess it was fake.

He looked shocked as if he had seen a ghost but he kept staring at my hand. I think he was looking at the scar at my hand. I think this man is crazy wearing fake mustaches, wearing sunglasses indoors is weird. Is that man a murderer? I didn’t think anymore and started running away from him not bothering about the carrots.

He was following me and I was really scared. I wanted to find aunt Lydia and just run away. I kept running but it was of no use. He caught me from the wrist and looked confused. His fake mustache was nowhere to be seen.

“Em is that you?” he asked. I was shocked how did this stranger know my name?

“H-How d-do you know my name??”I stuttered

 With that he said nothing and pulled me into a bone crashing hug. I wanted to scream but I kept my mouth shut. After he was done hugging me I asked “Who are you?”

He chuckled at my question and said “don’t you remember me?” with that he pulled the hoodie off of his head and took off his sunglasses. He did look familiar. Then I remembered he was that guy in stripes from One Direction but it seemed that I have seen him before.

“you’re that guy from One Direction right? But I dunno why I think that I’ve seen you before”

“I’m Louis Tomlinson and Yes I’m from One Direction and you’ve seen me before because I’m your brother and i'm famous” He said leaving me shocked.

“I don’t believe you” I said after a moment of awkward silence though he really looked like my Boobear. Yes that was the name by which I called my brother. But Louis Tomlinson and MY brother?? That cant happen.

“Do you remember how you got that scar on your hand?” Louis asked taking me out of my thoughts.

“Yes I remember I was riding a bike when Boobea- I mean my brother crashed with me” I chuckled at the thought . it was one of the few things I remembered from the past after crashing into my bike I started crying and Boobear kept saying sorry to me again and again till my hand got healed and a couple of months after that too. He was a caring and protective brother.

“and then he told you sorry for 3 months even after that scar was healed right ?” he said leaving me shocked.

“Boobear?” I asked

“Yes Emmybear” he said grinning widely at the name by which my boobear used to call me with and pulling me into a bear hug. This time I hugged him back.

I cant believe he was my brother. Louis Tomlinson was my brother. My boobear. I found him back.

“He pulled away from me and said I cant wait for you to meet mom and the boys” He said excitedly well some things never change he was still the same as I remember.

Meeting his family well my family now and the boys too? This is going to be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------