Prologue ~ 👋

[ HELLO READERS! I'd like to say i was pretty inexperienced when I wrote these first few chapters but I can confirm my style of writing gets better throughout! Hopefuly you stick around till the end. 😊💞 ]

Strums Guitar ( Love Story - Taylor Swift )

A blonde boy was idling in his dorm room peacefully strumming his guitar. Before he came to UA he actually was very interested in guitars he took classes every weekened to learn, he started at the age of 9 he owned 2 different types, an acoustic guitar that had a nice and chill tone, when he played the room felt it was resonating with his music and emotion. A electric guitar, the design was flashy in a shape of a lightning bolt, he addored it, when he played that guitar he had all the confidence and felt his mind and soul pour into the strings. Unfortunately he got so caught up in his hero work and school work he was preoccupied in being a pro he forgot about his love in music. So recently his guitars have been picking up dust under his bed for months. Until..

The UA festival was arrising, his first year and his first opportunity, he was amazed by Jirou's studio and wanted to see if they could use that to help them with the festivel, before he knew it they had a band and a dance crew. He didn't remember much because he spent hours practicing his guitars getting the handle of them so he could impress Jirou, he always thought of her as a friend but lately shes been making him rethink that, his head was looped around her cuteness and her tsundere act. He seemed to get lost when he looks at her, for him her beauty was captivating.

" I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
I'll be the prince and you'll be my princess.."
He mumbled as he was playing with the lyrics and the notes, he was subconsciously tapping his foot along with the beat completely captured by the song.

Across the dorms Jirou was vibing to her favorite playlist, she was just recalling on all the action of last year. She closed her eyes and started to remember in detail how the stage felt, and how she loved that feeling, her mind strayed from the festival to the prior. She felt her head become warmer and a slight shade of pink fell on her cheeks when she remembered Kaminari convincing her. Throughout the whole festival he was complimenting and cheering her on, she felt as if she had all the confidence.

Students had 2 options during the summer vacation they could either, stay at their dorms and go out occasionally or, go back to their parent or guardians place and reside there till summer ended. At the end of the summer it was required for a dorm change to the next year's dorm, the new dorms were larger and more advanced. Although Jirou and Kaminari were in the same dorm complex they barely interacted, they only met or sparked small talk during dinner or snack runs, other than that they didnt see eachother change over the summer.

Kaminari practiced his guitar everyday in his room, he didnt want to expose his abilitys just yet but he also wanted to show it off to Jirou the next time they interacted musically. Over the summer Kaminari got blisters and calluses from playing too much, the only person to notice his bandaged fingers was Tokoyami but he already had an idea from where its from.

-Prologue fin-

(Hoped you enjoy this! This is kind of a side project of mine so I hope you enjoy!)