Chapter 3

(The next day Generous decided to go to Twilight's castle and talk about yesterday.)

Generous: (Knocks on the door)

Twilight Sparkle: (Answers it) Oh, hi Generous.

Generous: Hey, we need to talk about yesterday if you don't mind.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, come in.

(Once inside Generous and Twilight were sitting in the throne room and discussing about what happened yesterday)

Generous: Twilight i'm really sorry. I didn't mean to make such a huge mess, it's just i wanted to make this party more exciting because it was very awful. I know Celestia is mad at me right now........

Twilight Sparkle: It's alright Generous and also princess Celestia isn't mad at you. She's proud of you. The Gala was always awful and she really appreciate how much you tried.

Generous: She does?

Twilight Sparkle: Absolutely.

Generous: W-wow, that's amazing.

(Suddenly Spike burped fire and a papyrus appeared)

Twilight Sparkle: A message from princess Celestia?

Generous: What does it says?

Spike: I don't know.

(Then Twilight grabs the papyrus with her wing, opens it and reads it)

Twilight Sparkle: (Gasp) Lord Tirek escaped from Tartarus?!

Generous: What?

Twilight Sparkle: Spike, we need to find our friends, right now! (rushed through the door)

Generous: Wait maybe i can help!

Twilight Sparkle: I'm really sorry Generous, but let me and my friends handle this.

Generous: But Twilight what if he takes your magic again or worse destroying you?

Twilight Sparkle: I fought him before Generous, I already got this.

Generous: Can I at least help?

Twilight Sparkle: I’m very sorry Generous but you have to stay here, this is a job for me and my friends. I promise I’ll be fine. (Leaves)

(An hour later Generous was at her house and she was very shocked and worried)

Generous: (walks left and right) I can't believe Tirek escaped and i can't believe Twilight doesn't need my help. I want to save my home too. (Looks out of her window) Well if nopony trusts me, maybe there might be somepony out there who does. That's what i'm going to do! I'm going to find somepony who wants to help me!

(Generous then leaves her house and runs until she reached the borders of Equestria)

Generous: Well this is it. Alright here i go! (Opens her wings and flies away and starts to sing)

♫ I will beat the odds I can go the distance

I will face the world fearless, proud and strong

I will please my friends I can go the distance

Till I find my hero’s welcome right here where I belong  ~! ♫

To be continued