Chapter 2

(Later that night, evrypony came to Canterlot for the Grand Galloping Gala. Then a carriage with two stallions appeared and stopped. The carriage door opened and Generous came out from it wearing  a beautiful lilac dress with a blue sparkling saddle, a light yellow collar with a red heart, golden shoes and a golden crown)

Generous: Thank you! (Runs towards the castle. As she arrived she looked around and saw the Mane 6 in their Gala dresses) Twilight! You came!

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, hi Generous. I thought you wouldn’t come.

Generous: Well I have to come, it’s the Grand Galloping Gala after all (laughs with Twilight).

Pinkie Pie: C’mon Generous the fun is on our way!!! (She and her friends, including Generous walks towards the hallway)

(A few hours later as the party went on, Generous was sitting next to the snack table feeling bored)

Generous: (in her mind) That wasn’t how I thought it will be….i thought this is going to be fun…

(She looks around and spots a disk jockey player)

Generous: No, no, no just be cool Generous, it’s a bad idea. (Looks at the disk jockey player again) But one second thought it won’t harm putting some excitement in the party.

(Generous gets up and walks towards the disk jockey player and change the music with a Dj like music as everypony turned around and sees her)

Generous: (dances) C’mon every pony let’s dance!!!! Why would we need a boring party when there’s so much fun to do? So don’t waste your time dance now while you can!!!!!

(Suddenly Generous steps the edges of her dress and rips them and then she fell into the snack table and a giant cake fell on her)

Everypony: (Gasps)

(Generous gets up and gasps as she saw everypony staring at her shocked. Then princess Celestia walks towards her and looks at her)

 Then princess Celestia walks towards her and looks at her)

Generous: I'm sorry your highness i won't happen again....It....it'll never happen again!!!! OH!!! (Runs and leaves the castle)

(An hour later Generous came back to her house. She went into her bedroom, took her dress off, took a bath and fells to her bed and started crying)

Generous: I’m sorry, I’m really sorry…..(cries)

To be continued