Chapter 44 - Alpha Chief

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung was woken up by the continues Moment beside him he opened his eyes and looks at his omega mate, whose eyes were close but was curling into a ball " pup, hey  " Taehyung softly called him and caresses his cheeks... Jungkook opened his eyes and looks at his Alpha.

" Can't sleep master, feels weird " Taehyung frowns and Jungkook's shaky voice " Idiot, It happens forgot Nora Eomma told us " Khan said to him, it finally hits him " I will go and  prepare a warm bath for you " Taehyung said to him and made his way towards bathroom, ignoring his mate's whimpers.

Because Jungkook was two months pregnant, and his child was not a normal Omega or Alpha, but half vampire and alpha...He hurts Jungkook's body sometimes... Taehyung could also feels the pain but it was nothing compared to what Jungkook and Rufus are going through.

" Bombs bombs you Idiot " Taehyung rolled his eyes hearing Khan "those are called Bubbles not Bomb " Taehyung said to Khan who simply ignored him because he is always going to call Bubbles Bombs... Taehyung made his way back to their room...and saw Jungkook whining.

Taehyung picked him up in Bridle style and takes him to their bathroom, taking off Jungkook's clothes carefully... Taehyung made Jungkook sat inside the warm bath tub.... Taehyung also joined him, settling behind him... sighing in relief, Jungkook rested his head on his master's back.

Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on his head, Jungkook closed his eyes... Taehyung caresses his stomach and just simply closed his eyes enjoying the warm feeling on his mate around him " Why I feel like third wheeling " Khan said which made Taehyung sighed heavily.

On the other hand, Yuna was looking at herself in mirror " I changed myself just for her " She scoffed and looked away....she went laid on her bed....making a decision " I can do this " She thought to herself and closed her eyes, even it was difficult for her to fall asleep.

••• Next Day •••

Yuna made her way inside college, Jungkook was being homeschooled while others decided to came early, She made her way inside and looks around the place, all these things seems so new to her...taking a deep breath she went Inside, she made her way to her locker.

But her heart broke seeing Soomi making out with Shanaya just a little away from her locker... holding back her tears she opened the locker and takes out her things...Yuna  noticed the stares Soomi gave her, and that moment she knew she fall in love with a wrong person.

Taehyung was trying to deal with his mate who was whining pouting moving around the room " Pup, at least tell me what you want ?" Taehyung asked also close to whining " Don't whine, Ask him softly " Khan said to him, Taehyung was wishing that at least Rufus speaks up.

But the wolf was way too silent for few days... Taehyung sat besides Jungkook and holds his hand " Come on Pup, Just order me I will cook with my own hands " Taehyung said to him ...who finally looks at him " Y-you will cook for me?" Jungkook whispered out making Taehyung smile at his cute mate.

" Yes, Come on now tell me " Jungkook plays with his fingers " Kimchi with Spirit and Burger " Jungkook whispered which was enough for Taehyung to hear, Who chuckled " Okay Lay down I will go and cook for you " Taehyung helped him laying down on bed and covered him with a soft blanket.

" Close you eyes for sometime " saying this Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips who felt shy, still he always blush around Taehyung feeling shy.... Taehyung closed the door and made his way to kitchen to cook for Jungkook, but the problem was...he doesn't know how to cook.

" You don't even know How to cook Alpho, idiot "  Khan said to him making Taehyung annoyed " Shut up! Let me think "  Taehyung moved back and forth in the living room, not seeing world wide handsome sitting on the couch staring at him " Taehyung " Taehyung looks at him surprised.

" When did you came here?" He asked him who huffed " For an hour I'm sitting here....You came just now " Taehyung sighed heavily " I was just surprised because I couldn't smell your scent " Jin rolled his eyes " You yell me, why are you looking so tensed?" Jin asked him who cleared his throat.

" Actually " Taehyung explained to him " Than I call help you " Jin said to him, giving Taehyung some hope " Yes, come on let me help you " Saying this Jin dragged Taehyung towards kitchen who finally sighed in relief.

On the other hand, Hoseok stared at Yuna who was packing her bags " Yuna you sure? " Hoseok asked her...who smiled slightly and nodded her head, but Hoseok knew it was a fake smile...her bright smile was long gone " Of course, I had to leave later it's better to leave sooner " Yuna said to him.

Who sighed heavily " At least talk to Yoongi before leaving, he is your brother " Yuna stopped and shakes her head " I know about him, he doesn't show his care but he won't let me leave....and for now I want to go far from this place " Yuna expressed her all emotions and finally broke down in front of her.

Yeji happily made her way towards kitchen to get some water for herself....But the scene in front of her made her laugh, Taehyung covered in flour while Jin cursing at him for ruining the dish " Why so much make up " Yeji joked but both Taehyung and Jin shot her a glare making her scare.

" Geez I was just joking " She silently grabbed a water bottle and runs to her room....Jin sighed heavily " Just go sit I will cook for Koo " Jin said but Taehyung stopped him " No I promise for my Pup I will cook for him, so I will " Jin rolled his eyes " Okay Fine go ahead " Jin said annoyed.

Taehyung showed him his boxy smile which made Jin soften a little " I  hope you are not going to burn this time Aloha " Khan said annoying him with the name Rufus named him....Taking a deep breath, Taehyung starts to cook for his mate.

On the other hand, Jungkook who was thinking deeply looking at his crystal necklace...Fell asleep, holding it close to his chest..... Before closing his eyes he made a decision, it was finally time to let go off back memories....He is going to talk to his Master, his Alpha Kim his mate.

______________________
Chapter 44

Sorry for late update ♥️

How was it? Favourite part?

So it's going to be finished soon, honestly this plot made no sense right?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰