Chapter 7- Sassy Omega

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Chapter 7: Sassy Omega

No one's Pov

" I need help Yoongi " Norhee said to Yoongi, who frowns at her " Of course I will but today you are asking me not Taehyung?" Norhee sighed " Just listen to me...Deliver this letter to Mr Park  " Norhee hand him the letter who looks at it, while his left hand on his hips.

" Why that fortune teller?" Yoongi asked her who hit her head playfully " I want to ask about Taehyung " She simply said and smiled at him, who sighed " Fine " Yoongi was about to go but his eyes fall on Jungkook...who was walking towards his room holding his back.

Yoongi rushed to him and grabbed his wrist talking him off guards " You scared me Hyungie " Jungkook pouts, Yoongi gives him his gummy smile.

" Sorry...and why are you holding your back like old ladies?" Yoongi asked him wiggling his eye brows " My back is aches " He said and huffed " Meanie Master! He woke me up and told me to clean the whole castle and also garden " Jungkook pouts deepen.

Yoongi chuckled, he saw how Jungkook was working all day alone, nobody helping him...and poor omega, Yoongi wanted to kill Taehyung but he can't because that Alpha Kim is his childhood best friend and more like a younger brother.

" Want to go out?" Jungkook ears perks up and he hopped like a jumpy bunny " yes! yes!" Yoongi smiled " Okay Come on " Jungkook was about to run but stopped when Norhee again called Yoongi " Wait " Yoongi said to Jungkook who simply nodded his head.

Jungkook saw Kai and Soobin waving at him, He smiled widely and waved back in tiny...not noticing Yeji smiling from far...Yoongi looks at Norhee " Ask him Mr Park about Jungkook " She said to him, Who was once again confused " Why?" He asked, which made Norhee sigh.

" I don't want him to end up like Minjae or Sunyuon " Yoongi nodded his head when he saw Norhee's worried eyes " Where is this Namjoon ?" She asked him who shrugged " He went somewhere last week don't know " He simply said " Okay, you go ".

Yoongi came back and saw Jungkook playing with his fingers " Come on kook " Jungkook looks up smiling at him...they walked their way out...just on the way Jungkook bumped with Taehyung's chest...He looks up and gasped looking at Taehyung.

He looks up and gasped looking at Taehyung