Chapter 22- Khan and Rufus

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Chapter 22 : Khan and Rufus

No one's Pov

Taehyung was having a fight with his brain aka Khan " that was your speech, you know what stick it in you ass and scream " Taehyung scoffed he was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling, his hands resting above his head " I was scared okay, but he still said yes! " Taehyung argued with him.

" Of course because this is the first time someone proposed to him, unlike you! Who almost married two omegas and punished your innocent mate for no reason " Taehyung sighed hearing that " I regret, what do you except Khan...I am that person who doesn't even trust his father " Taehyung said to him, unknowingly tears falling him his eyes.

Taehyung hates his father, Norhee isn't his real mother...his father was leader of his pack but he left Taehyung when he was 5, luckily Norhee found him, They lived in a small house along with Kai, Soobin and Yeji....there he met Min jae but when Min Jae betrayed him....He worked hard and made his own pack.

He found that his father cheated on his mother before he was born and had a son Yeon....that's why he hates his father  " okay no need to cry now " Taehyung came out of his thoughts and wipes his tears, sniffing a little  " do you think koo knows about blood oth ?" Taehyung asked Khan.

" I don't think so " Taehyung hummed and closed his eyes, his nose was filled with his mates scent " Why is he taking a shower this late " Taehyung asked himself, Jungkook's room was just besides his... Taehyung smirked a little and went to his balcony he looks at Jungkook's balcony...with a leap, he jumped landed on Jungkook's balcony.

He stood up and saw the window was open, he sighed " This omega left the window open, what If something happens to him " Taehyung mumbled " he is a half vampire " Khan was ignored by Taehyung once again, for being right... Taehyung peeked inside the room and saw Jungkook writing his journal, lying on his stomach and legs in air.

Taehyung smiled, even he was here to see him, cough, in a towel but this scene is more pleasant...he tip toed inside the room.... Jungkook felt a presence in the room, Taehyung hid his smell from Jungkook.. Jungkook cleanched his pen tightly and was ready to attack the wolf with the nip of the pen in eye.

But Taehyung warpped his hand on time, Jungkook gasped looking at Taehyung " Master?" Jungkook asked shocked... Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook closer " Spit in his eye and run!" Rufus said to Jungkook, who was too lost in Taehyung's eyes " What are you doing?" Taehyung asked him.

Jungkook shook his head and looks at Taehyung, Taehyung peeked behind Jungkook and saw his journal " Wow your writing his beautiful... Taehyung said leaving Jungkook's wrist who rubbing his nap, Taehyung sat beside him on bed and grabs his journal.... Taehyung read some lines from his journal, while Jungkook playing with his pen.

Dear Moon Goodness,

I am thinking about calling you Moon Glow from now on :) , Thank you! Master proposed to me and I am happy I can finally stay happy with my Master! My wish came true...all because of you, many things happen today...my room was changed but I miss that room...it's big for me...way too big

(´-﹏-';)

An

Maybe Jungkook was writing something more but Taehyung came and scared the poor omega... Taehyung looks up and sees Jungkook lowering his head, playing with his pen still " your writing is really beautiful Koo " Taehyung pats his head, which made Jungkook blush " Thank you, Beomgyu tough me to writer " Jungkook said with a shy smile.

" Wait you never went to school or college ?" Jungkook shook his head pouts, Taehyung looks at him surprised " still more genius than you AlPhA kIm " Khan said and laughed " Shut up, it's serious " Taehyung holds Jungkook's hand and was about to say something but Khan spoke again " Remember you called him weak "

" I want him to kick you than you will know " Taehyung rolled his eyes, Khan never leave a moment to make him feel guilty and regretful " Master, why you came here like this?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who was nibbling with his lower lip " I wanted to see you "  Taehyung said to him, which huffed and pouts.

" You should have come through the door...why like killers " Jungkook said to him, well That was Rufus who forced him to said that... Taehyung leaned to the bed and pulled Jungkook closer to him, Which made Jungkook gasp... Taehyung hugged him close to his body and closed his eyes " Let me sleep " Taehyung said to Jungkook who pouts.

" But this is my room " Jungkook said to him who smiled but said nothing " Master " Jungkook called him but huff when Taehyung stayed silent.... Jungkook stared at Taehyung's face for sometime...but than rested his head on Taehyung's chest, after all he is his mate " his chest is like a rock " Rufus said which made Jungkook giggle.

Taehyung heard that and sighed.... Taehyung opened his eyes and looks at Jungkook's head, He heard Rufus...and he knows how much that wolf hates him, Taehyung made a decision " Jungkook mark me " Taehyung said, Jungkook looks up at him " finally a good decision " Khan said to him.

" Wait, did he said to mark him? But no Alpha can let his mate Mark him, especially True blood Alpha " Jungkook heard Rufus and looks at Taehyung, blinking his eyes.... Taehyung smiled at him.

••• Next Day •••

Jungkook opened his eyes, he remembers what happened yesterday....He marked Taehyung....He looks around and saw Taehyung already left, he pouts and sat up on the bed....he came to know that Taehyung already marked him, wow " Pervert Alpha dick " Rufus said, even he know liked Taehyung after what Taehyung did last night.

But he won't except it " I guess Rufus still hates me " Rufus and Jungkook both was starlted by sudden voice of Taehyung in their head " Yah! You dick Alpha what did you do to us?" Jungkook blinked his eyes and rubbed his eyes...just than Taehyung came in the room from bathroom.... Jungkook looks at him.

" Remember we marked each other, we can hear each other's thoughts and yes Khan can also talk to you now " Taehyung explained and smiled at Jungkook, who stare at Taehyung lips parted " more like he is reading your mind, jerk Alpha " Rufus said and huffed " I know, I hate him too " Jungkook Flinched hearing Khan's voice.

" Who the hell are you now!" Rufus yelled " Name is Khan my ladies " Khan said to them in a flirtatious voice, meanwhile Taehyung was just staring at Jungkook's expressions...Poor omega was blinking his eyes so fast " We are omegas not Ladies, but I like you " Jungkook nodded his head Agreeing with Rufus.

" I should get going, I have to cook breakfast " Jungkook jumped out of bed and was about to run out of room but Taehyung pulled him back by his collar, Jungkook turns his head to Taehyung " No need, Maid will take care of it " Taehyung said to Jungkook, who was shot protest but stopped pouting.

" So where was I? " - Khan

" Shut up " - Rufus

___________________
Chapter 22

How to Embarrace yourself

This book : Yes

Anyways, Favorite part? This is getting boring?

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰