Chapter 17 - Our Mate

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Because everyone wanted it to be updated today

Chapter 17 : Our Mate

No one's Pov

Taehyung sighed heavily looking at the lake in front of him...Moon light falling on his face, Yoongi behind him smirking, holding wine in his hand " You need to stop smiling like an idiot " Lupin said to him who scoffed " Shut up, Respect your master " Yoongi to him back.

He made his way towards Taehyung " Tae, today we will drink all night, like we used to do" Yoongi said handing Taehyung bottle of wine.... Taehyung stares at the bottle " I don't feel like drinking Yoongi " Taehyung said with a slight smile, which wasn't shocking for Yoongi.

Because he knows why is this sudden change in Alpha Kim " Yes! Of course, Jungkook forbade you to don't touch wine " Taehyung chuckled, he clearly remembers Jungkook's words, But his smile fell remembering the harsh words he said to the omega.

" Yeah, he always say, Master don't do this, master don't do that " Thinking about Jungkook is now enough reason for Taehyung to smile " Yes, he really cares about you that's why " Yoongi said, taking a deep breath Yoongi sat beside him, feeling really odd about Jungkook's behavior himself.

" But now he is also scared of me " Taehyung sadly said lowering his head, ignoring Khan's voice in his head " Everyone are scared of me, he was the only one never giving up on me...but now that same Jungkook is now scared of sitting beside me " Taehyung eyes reflect sadness.

Yoongi sighed, getting angry at Taehyung "Well, it's your fault...you treated your mate like a salve and your cheater ex like your queen and now when you finally realized you love him...out of blue your starts to treat him like a member of the family " Yoongi finished scoffing.

" and you also talked to him so rudely " Yoongi add which made Taehyung sighed, regretting " But I also talk to you like that, I am just like that " Taehyung said pouting a little " can I kill him?" Lupin said but Yoongi hushed him " Well, there is a difference between me and him...I am your friend and Jungkook, he is your mate "

Taehyung took a deep breath " I know I was wrong, my brain wasn't letting to believe him " Taehyung said " Don't blame me, you call me brain, if I wasn't your wolf I would have kicked yiu hard " Khan said to him huffing " I'm not talking about you, shut up " Taehyung scolded him.

" okay, leave, come on...let's go home " Yoongi said, standing up... Taehyung nodded, following behind him, already wants to see Jungkook, even it's almost mid night.

On the other hand, Jeonhee was happily clapping her hands " You saw his he was looking at you...he loves you and trusts you " Jeonhee squealed, Jungkook was Silent...He was feeling guilty " That's why I'm sacred...he doesn't know about the real me " Jungkook said, his eyes filling with tears.

Jeonhee stopped looking at him, confused " What are you saying?" She asked him... Jungkook sighed holding back his tears " He thinks about me like an ordinary omega...not I have power of Vampire too " He said in a shaking tone, Jeonhee chuckled.

" He knows everything " hearing that, Jungkook looks up at her shocked " M-master knows?" He asked, still not believing Taehyung knows about the real him and still trusts him...Jeonhee cupped his face and wipes his tears with her thumb " I was wrong " She started.

" I was wrong Jungkook, being omega isn't your punishment...it's a blessing " Jungkook bites lips, holding back his sobs " Just follow your heart and think about everything " She softly said to him, and left him alone...giving him time to think alone, because she knows Jungkook needs time with himself.