No Title Yet (Bucolic_)

In their summer before senior year, five girls, friends and not-so close friends, decide to have their vacation at a popular lake by themselves.

Five girls, each of them different in every way, each of them with their very own past. Each of them with their own story to tell.

Five girls...but only four come home.

But the question is: which one?

---

Allison Tate: the socialite, the diva, the one with the money. Originally her idea, all she wants to do is sunbathe and gawk at shirtless boys. But is staring all she does?

Kristen Davenport: a quiet blonde with an eye for the arts. She's modest, homely, and heartbroken. Looking for an escape from her family and their love for her ex, she's just to be like everyone else. After all, no one likes a fat girl.

Carter Lange: the oldest in the group and clearly the most responsible. A past member of their little "friend circle", she just wants to avoid everyone and go fishing. But no matter how hard she strays away, someone's always pulling her back.

Cara Lange: often compared with her twin sister, all she wants to do is find her own identity. It's not helping her argument by having the same friends as her sister, neither is pretending to be her, too.

Hope Cavendish: the only daughter of a preacher, she hopes to break away from the spiritual bonds that hold her back. That's if her nightmares and the girl on the other side of the mirror don't control her first.

---

*If you can't tell: Allison is pregnant, Kristen is bulimic, Carter blames herself for a friend's suicide, Cara is sleeping with her sister's boyfriend and Hope is paranoid, believing that her reflection is someone else.

**Each chapter would be a different POV, all of them connecting in the end so each chapter would need intricate planning.

***A character will preferably die and the identity of the deceased would be hidden from the readers until it arrives in the POV of each character involved.

****I haven't chosen anyone to die yet, but it has to be a shocker! A plot twist! Something!

*****This would be a mystery novel. It would also contain some graphic scenes and would be marked "mature".

******Title ideas would be appreciated! Here are my ideas below:

-- Summer 12 (12 for senior year)
-- Thicker Than Water
-- Five
-- Pocketful of Secrets
-- A Lovely Lie
-- Secrets Left Untold