Amnesia (MimiUnnie)

Short Summary: 

_________________________________________________________

 Everywhere Allie goes, there's death around her; or someone dies around her. She never witnesses the killing happen because every 5 minutes before the crime happens, she blacks out. And when she awakes, she doesn't remember anything. Not even what she did before she blacked out.

Of course police suspect that she's the killer because at each of the crime scenes they either find her DNA on the victim, weapon, or blood on her body. Detectives can't question her because she doesn't remember, and there's no cameras to justify her actions.

Is she being framed or is she the actual killer?

___________________________________________________________

Character: Allie is a 17 year old with blue eyes and short black hair; she also has amnesia. Her parents are divorced, and they constantly bicker around her; causing her to have negative thoughts. And sometimes when she's feeling frustrated, she'll run away to somewhere; anywhere. She always meets a new friend along the way, but somehow they all end up dead.

"I'm sorry officer, I don't know how she ended up like this! I don't remember anything..."

-MimiUnnie