1 first time

y/n p.o.v

"urgh" 7 year old me squirmed in the woods as i tripped upon something. it was a fruit and i hadn't eaten since yesterday and i was hungry. there was a stream close by so i washed it and i ate it. it tasted disgusting but because of my hunger i ate it anyway.

 It thankfully wasn't dark but there were creatures in the wood. how i got here was because my dad had went and became a pirate and my mother committed suicide because she couldn't live without my father.

 I had no other relatives and i couldn't live there alone so i packed my things the day before and set out on my journey. And here i am. i hear rustling noises coming from the woods and i get scared and start crying. i hold a stick out ready to defend myself. To my surprise i saw an old man. he was looking down at my crying face. he looked scary so i started crying more and taking a step back.

"w-w-who are y-you" I stuttered nervously still crying. the old man looked down at me and smiled. "come with me" he answered. I didn't want to but i knew i had no other choice. He carry's me on his back and i slowly stop crying. i fall asleep because it was taking a while to get there and i was tired from the walking and crying. He looks back and smiles.

I finally wake up and now I am in a very comphy bed. it suddenly brings back memories i didn't want to remember.  memories of me and my family all sleeping together in a bed when i was 5. tears spilled out of my eyes. I finally look around the room my vision blurry while still crying.It looked like a males room and i got up and walked out of the room cautiously. 

I peeked through the door and looked into the living room and saw the old man who had saved me as well as a old lady with orange hair and another old man.(please look at the top and you will find that lady and man who is in the story right now. luffy stayed at her house when they were kids.)

i was a bit relieved seeing a face i knew. "uhm" i say shyly. the man who saved me looked at me and told me to go to him and i obeyed. he introduced himself as Monkey.D.Garp.

garps's p.o.v

I went to the forest as i usually do to find some food and fruits. i heard a very low voice that sounded like a child's so i headed in that direction and i found a child who was crying.she asked me who i was and i smiled. she looked so adorable and i couldn't abandon her there in the middle of no where. and from what i knew there were no houses in that are so i took her with me.

i carried the poor helpless thing on my back and she had some scratches here and there. after a few minutes she fell asleep. i took her back home and laid her back into a bed that luffy and sabo and ace sleep on together. it was a big bed. Luffy, Sabo and ace were outside playing in their area right now so it was nice and quite, just perfect for her. it was  10 in  the morning when i got her.

It has been 7 hours since she was asleep. note to self, get her name when she wakes up, i thought. Luffy and the boys will be back in an hour or so. she should be getting up soon. just then while i was sitting in the living room talking to dadan, i hear a voice coming from the room she was in. i turn round to see and she was peeking out of the door.

 i called her over and asked her her name and what she was doing in the woods all alone and where her parents were. she then told me about her tragedy and i found out her name was y/n l/n. i couldn't believe that a small child like her went through all that. and she was only 7, 1 year younger than luffy. i told her she could stay here and her eyes sparkled so bright. it made me smile and dadan looked shocked as well. i introduced her to the people she will be staying with.

y/n p.o.v

that man called and asked about me and introduced himself as monkey.d.garp. i felt safe and he said that there are three other boys who live there and he told me they will be home soon. i was excited to meet them as i have never had friends and wondered if they would be my friends. i was so excited...something i hadn't felt in ages.

they gave me clothes which looked like a boys and apologized and said that they didn't have any clothes for little girls. they said the clothes were for a boy who lived there named luffy. i smiled and thanked them. after that they gave me food and i inhaled it as i was very hungry. i heard knocking at the door. 

i was curious as to who it could be and the lady told me to get the door as she was busy in the kitchen. the door handle was a bit too high for me and i got a chair and unlocked the door. i heard voices arguing as i opened the door.

 there were three boys. one with a straw hat, another with blond hair and another with slight freckles on his face. i opened the door and looked at them all. they finally after a few seconds stopped arguing and looked at me. all their eyes widened and i looked at the likewise. they were all were speechless and just stared at me. i got scared and jumped of the chair and hid behind the door shyly. 

the boy with the straw hat started to scream and the freckled guy asked me who i was and i saw a very small blush on his face, and the blonde just smiled at me.  me, not knowing what to do, just shyly smiled back and told them to come in in a small voice.

 i knew they were the three boys garp was talking about. the lady came out of the kitchen and told them to sit down on the couch. i was just shyly hiding behind the couch. the lady explained everything and told them to be my friend and treat me good. the boys all had different reaction.

the boy with the straw hat was name luffy and he was excited and immediately came up-to me "i'm luffy whats your name?"

"I-I'm y/n nice to meet you. i hope we get along" i said in a very low voice, my face going a light pink. i looked down shyly.

then the blonde also known as sabo came up-to me next  and smiled "my name is sabo" he said putting his hand out. i shaked his hand and  smiled back.

the last one was the freckled boy'known as ace. he looked at me and came up-to me as well. "hey, nice to meet you i am ace." he said a tint of pink on his cheek.

"i am sorry y/n but we only have 2 rooms. one for the boys and one for me and my husband."the lady said. but then luffy interrupted. "let me say 2 things. 1. why is she wearing my shirt? and 2 she can just sleep with us can't she?" 

the lady answered "ok luffy 1. she had no clothes to change into and your clothes were the best we had sorry. and 2. i was going to say that. y/n is it fine if you sleep with the boys?"

i go red and answer "yes that is fine but am i going to sleep in the bed with them?"

"i am sorry sweety but that is the best we can do. you can sleep on the wall side so you have to only sleep next to one of them" she said sweetly

i smile excitedly since i had no siblings i had no one to sleep with and this was the first time i was sleeping with someone my age! "i am fine with that. i cant wait"

-

-

-

-

authors note

hey guys i hope you liked that. i will be bringing luffy in the story more and i will make a time-skip to the future after a while. i am sorry if the characters are out of character and i apologize that i do not know the lady name. 

peace!