Chapter 11

Groff POV

I walk out of mine and Lin's apartment and drive to the shops. I'm supposed to be meeting Corey there. He apologised for cheating and we're kinda friends now. He's helping me figure out how I should propose to Lin.

We both sit down at a table and we starts talking. We decide on when and how I'm gonna do it. "Thanks for helping with this Corey..." I say

"It's all good.... I hope you too are happy, but I need to go so let me know how it goes" he replies. I nod and he kisses me, and for a moment I forgot about him Cheating on me  and  I smile and kiss him back, he keeps kissing me until I remember Lin's at home waiting for me and I pull away. "I'm sorry..."

"Uh.. it's okay... I'm I shouldn't get back to Lin..." he just nods and I walks away.

I arrive home and see Lin asleep in Anthony's arms. "Oh hey ant..." Anthony looks at me and rolls his eyes. "What?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know" he says clearly angry. As he does Lin slowly wakes up. He looks at me snd his eyes suddenly fill with tears. "Shh it's okay lin"

He starts crying and Anthony hugs him. "Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" I quickly go to him. He ignores me. "Tell me what's wrong baby"

"Jonathan just leave him alone ok" Anthony takes Lin to the bedroom. I follow them. "He clearly doesn't wanna talk to you right now ok? So just leave him alone"

"N-no.... I wanna talk to him... thanks Ant but you can you can go home..." Lin says as he wipes his eyes.

"Are you sure? I can stay if you want.." he asks. Lin shakes his head "okay... let me know how it goes..." Lin nods and Anthony leaves.

"Baby.... What's wrong?" I hold his hands but he pull them away and looks down.

"Is it because I'm ugly? Do you want me to cut my hair or loose weight or something? Am I not good at sex? Just tell me what it is and I'll change..." he looks down.

"Lin what are you talking about? You're perfect baby-" he cuts me off.

"Don't call me that. Don't act like you think I'm perfect... I know about whoever he is...and I know I'm not good enough for you but I don't wanna break up so just tell me what you want me to change and I'll do it."

What is he talking about? I don't know but it's breaking my heart hearing him say he doesn't think he's good enough for me. "Lin what are you talking about? Who's 'he' ?" I ask

"Don't lie to be Jonathan! I know you know! Ant saw you, and the only reason I'm not breaking up with you is because I fucking love you so just tell me what you want me to do?"

Why is he getting mad? What does he mean he saw me? Why would he wanna break up? "Lin... I really don't know what you're talking about, where did you see me? I don't what you to change, you're perfect, I love you so much"

He just rolls his eyes and gets into bed. I sigh and get in next to him. Almost as soon as I do he gets up and starts walking out "baby where are you going?" I ask.

"Spare room. I wanna be alone tonight" he says the walks out of the bedroom. What's up with him? Did I do something wrong? I guess I'll just talk to him tomorrow.

The next day

I walk out of the bedroom and see Lin the kitchen making coffee. "Baby? Are you still upset?" I ask.

"Yes because you are not telling me why you don't fucking love me" he replies, not looking up from making his coffee.

"Lin I do love you, I love you more than anything" I take his hands and he just rolls his eyes "I do... Lin you're perfect and I love you so much"

He pulls his hands away "No you don't, I know you don't" I step closer to him and go to hold his hand again but he pushes me away

"Baby-" he cuts me off.

"No! You don't get to call me that! I know you're cheating on me! I know you don't love me!  So don't call me your fucking baby!" He yells and tears come to his eyes.

"Lin... I- I didn't cheat on you...I do love you-" he cuts me off again

"Anthony saw you! He saw that guy kiss you! He saw you guys making out!" He sighs "you know maybe I could have gotten over this... or lived with it but the worst part is you lied to me. Your just standing here lying to my face"

I look down, I didn't know Anthony saw that "I'm sorry...I- I wasn't thinking.. I just forgot-"

"Forgot what? Me? Your fucking boyfriend? You got a text from you, and threw me on the fucking floor then went to go make out with some random guy.... Who is he?"

"Um.. it was Corey..." I mumble.

"Like your ex Corey?!" He yells, I nod. He "we're gonna be late" he grabs his phone and wallet and walks out.