Letters to my ________________

A letter to my Best Friend

I never envisioned myself sitting at my computer writing a letter, struggling with words to say to a person that I've know for years. Honestly, I never thought myself to sit and write any letter, especially to you; since there is no dire need.

I could say you are the most greatest person in the world, but then we'd both know I'm lying, and I could say you mean nothing, but that would make this letter and our years of sitting together and messing around pointless.

Yet I would say you are amongst the greatest people in the world. I would also take a couple more seconds and write that your personality is unique and awesome, and not because I think I have to, but because I know it to be true. You are one of the strongest people I know.

And because sappiness was never one of my greatest points, and the most cheesy I got was reading the lines of Bella and Edward's declarations of love, I would just stop and save myself from a jump out of my own personality. But Not before stepping out of my box and admitting that you do mean a lot to me, and there would be a lot of important lessons in life I would not have learnt without you.

PS I forgot to mention that I can be pretty awesome to so remember...just kidding :)