Harry Potters Long Lost Sister and the Slytherin princess

positive. i quickly dumped it in the trashcan, wash my hands, then grabde my other things, then left the bathroom. i went up to sarah. "hey, ummm i think i'm just gonna go back to hogwarts. i dont feel to good." i told her. it wasnt exacly a lie. "ok. do you want me to come with you?" i shook my head. "no its ok. i'll see you later." "well ok." we hugged then i left.

i practicly ran back to hogwarts. i needed to be somwhere no-one would even think to look for me. i looked around the hall and spotted a bathroom no-one uses. problem was it was a boys bathroom. oh well. i quickly ran in it and shut and locked the door. then i heard voices so i hid. "i have to do this! he'll kill my family if i dont." it was draco. he sounded like he was...crying? then i heard moaning mertile. "it's ok." dosnt she know not to hit on living people? i looked around the wall where i was hiding and saw her leave so i walked up behind draco and wraped my arms around him. i felt him tence. "calm down." i told him. he instintly did as he was told. he tried wiping his eyes fast so i couldnt tell he was crying.

"its ok to cry." i told him letting hikm go and walking over to a wall and leaned agianst it then slide down motioning for draco to sit next to me. he sat down next to me, laying his head in my lap. "not in my family." he wispered. i started running my hand through his hair rto calm him down more. it seemed to work cause he closed his eyes. "everyone crys draco. its not a sin." he opened his eyes and looked at me. "you dont." he said.

i leaned my head back agianst the wall and continued to run my hand through his hair. "of course i do. i just dont do it in front of people." i came in here to cry. i was fixxing to say but i didnt cause i knew he would want to know why and i didnt really feel like telling him i was pregnate with his baby cause i could tell he had enough on his shoulders so i just left that part out.

he was fixxing to say somthing but i cut him off. "you shouldnt worry about so many things draco. keeping your feelings bottled up isnt a good thing." i could feel him take my other hand and put it over his heart. "then why cant we be together. tell me you have no feeling for me and i promise you i'll stay away from you." i looked up at the celeing.

"i dont have any feelings for you." he raised up and made me look at him. "look me in the eyes and tell me it." i looked him in the eyes, but i couldnt get the words out. one cause i knew it wouldnt be true and two because my lips wouldnt move.

he gave me a small smile. "now tell me why we cant be together." i looked away then. "because, harry would never forgive me." he would never forgive me for being pregnate with dracos baby ether but i didnt want him to be mad at me any worse then it would be. "so you would give up you'r own happiness to make him happy?" he didnt seem to asked it but put it more as a statement but i felt the need to answer. i nodded.

he sighed. "why cant you just do what makes you happy?" he seemed a little angry now. i looked at him. "its not that easy draco." "yes it is!" he shouted. i looked away. i couldnt deal with this right now. i got up and started walking towards the door but draco caught my wrist and made me turn and face him. "please," he pleaded. "just give us a chance." i looked down at his hand and pulled my hand away then walked out of the bathroom and ran to my room. and jumped in my bed.

why cant he just see it isnt as easy as he makes it out to be? i sighed and wraped my arms around my stomach. i knew three things for sure. one) i was pregnante. two) it was dracos. and three) i was keeping it.