Harry Potters Long Lost Sister and the Slytherin Princess

SEX IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!

it has been about two and a half weeks since the ball and i still hadnt gotten my phone back. i was sitting in the commen room listening to my ipod. 'stupid boy by keith urban' was playing. i finally had enough so i turned my ipod off and put it in my back pocket and snuck up to dracos room. i put my ear to the door trying to see if he was in there. no noice. i opened a little and peaked in. i heard water running in the bathroom so he must have been in the shower. i opened the door all the way and snuck in closeing the door silently behind me. i looked everywhere untill i decided to look in the nightstand and surly enough it was there. i grabd it and shut the nightstand door and right when i was fixxing to turn to leave the bathroom door opened.

i looked up to see draco with just a towel around his waist. he seemed shocked that i was here but i wasnt paying attintion to that. i know you'r all probley thinking i was trying to find a way out of here but you are SO wrong. i was looking at his biceps. trust me, you would too if you saw them.i snped back to realitty and hidmy phone behind me back. there is no way i want draco knowing iwas the girl from the ball. "what are you doing here?" he asked. i tried thinking of somthing. "i was looking for the bathroom." what?! the bathroom? that was so lame. he raised an eyebrow at me. "is that so?" he asked. i nodded. "than whats behind you'r back?" shit.

"nothing. my back itched so i'm scratching it. not if you'll exsuce me, i have to find the bathroom." i said heading towards the door but he got in front of me and pinned me to the wall taking the phone from my hand and looking at it. "why would you want this?" he asked confued. i looked away. "because i want my phone so i can call my muggle friends." i told him. his grip losened a little. "how do i know this is you'rs?" he asked. i looked into his icy blue eyes and he suddenly let me go. "it was you." he whispered. i nodded and looked down holding out my hand. "can i have my phone?" he gave it to me and i headed for the door agian but he stoped me agian and put his finger under my chin and gently lifted my face up and looked into my eyes untill he finally kissed me.

it was so soft i couldnt help but kiss back. he pushed me agianst the wall agian but this time he had his hands at my waist. i couldnt help but wrap my arms around his neck. we stayed like that for a few minutes untill he picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist, and layed me on the bed. i heard him mutter a spell, which i guess was a silent charm. i felt him like my bottom lip begging for an intrance and i gladly let him in. he tugged on the bottom of my shirt and i broke the kiss, quickly taking my shirt off, then started kissing him agian.

i pulled him down on me more as he unbottened my pants then he broke the kiss quickly taking them off then swept his eyes over my body before kissing me agian but this time it wasnt that gental. it was filled with love, lust, and hunger. he raised me up a little and unsnaped my bra and he threw it somwhere in his room just like the rest of my clothes. "draco?" i panted agianst his lips. "hmmm?" i moved my face to the side to get air but he just kissed along my neck. "is you'r door locked?" i felt him nod right as he kissed my sweet spot making me moan in pleasure.

he took my girl boxers off, still kissing my neck, and finally removed his towel so i got a good look at his 'package' and i started getting nerves. it was big. draco seemed to notic my panic and looked at me confused untill relazation hit him. "you'r a virgen?" he asked shocked. i bit my bottom lip and nodded slowly. he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "i'll be gental. i promise." i shivered and nodded. he positoned himself between m legs and started kissing my neck to make me relaxe. "relaxe." he whispered agianst my neck kissing my sweet spot making memoan. he kept doing that untill i was relaxed then slowly entered me. i sqeezed my eyes shut tight and dug my nails into his back because of the pain. i felt a tear roll down my cheek as he started going back and forth slowly trying to make the pain go away.

i moaned telling him to go faster. he did. the pain and pleasure combined made me moan agian. he slowed down a little going deeper. i moaned. it felt so good. i scratched down his back making him thrust deeper into me and a little deeper. "draco." i moaned. he went faster and harder. it lasted for a few hours and i was thankfull for the silent charm. he finally gave one more thrust into me then feel down beside me, both of us breathing hard. he pulled the covers over us and wraped his arm around my waist and i got really close to him. are breathing started going back to normal and we both fell asleep

i woke up to feel a weight around my waist. i sat up clinging the clvers to me and saw it was an arm. i looked over and saw draco there. i quickly looked at myself under the covers and saw we were both naked. just then all the event of last night came back to me. "oh my gad." i whispered to myself. i felt draco ster and loked over at him to see him slowly open his eyes and look at me then smile. "good morning." he said. i got up. "where are you going?" draco asked curiasly. "i need a shower." i told him clinging the covers around me tighter. he still had one on the bed to cover up with.

i shut the door and locked it once i got to the bathroom and turned on some hot water. i was very sore. i steped under the water just letting it hit me when i looked over at the sheet i had had around me. it was bloody. "i just lost my virgenity to my brothers enemy." i whispered to myself then started crying silently.