Harry Potters Long Lost Sister and the Slytherin Princess

ff~ next day in d.a.d.a.

Bi wasn't in that good of a mood and this lady wasnt helping it. "will you just shut up you'r giving me a damn headach!" i yelled at her cause she was giving a really boring lecture to us about somthing. i wasnt really paying attintion. i head the class snicker. they hated her ALMOST as much as i did. she glared at me. "i am sick and tired of you'r tounge miss potter." she snaped at me. "and you dont think i'm sick of you'rs?" i stud up on my desk and pointed to a corner in the cealeing. "alivora!" i shouted and a bunch of big speakers poped up in the corners of the room and i magicly hooked my ipod to them.

i made it play babie girl but in my version so, "umbridge is a babie girl, in a barbie world, you can brush her weird hair, and hopfully you dont undresser her everywhere, she is sucha bitch, cant you tell she's a witch?" was blaring through the whole room. i heard laughs and i pointed my wand at her. "rearange!" her pink clothes suddenly became black and she had grey eyeshadow on and black lipstick. she lokoed like a tottal goth. my work is complete. everyone was up and danceing.

"stop this!" she yelled but no-one payed attintion to her. i was still up on my desk and i pulled sarah up and we started danceing to. when the song was over 'everytine we touch by cascada' came on. i looked up at the speakers then over at draco to see him stop danceing and looked at me. we made eye contact. we stayed like that for a few seconds till i broke it by looking away. i sure hop no-one saw that.

but i didnt have time to worry about that because i heard a loud exsplation. i quickly covered my face then looked at umbridge to see she had her wand pointed at the speakers. i magicly retrived my ipod then jumped off the table. everyone had stoped danceing. "oh no! you broke the speakers! what ever wwill we do? oh right, make new ones." i told her sacasticly. she slaped me across the face. hard. i looked back at her, my face cold. "do that agian. i dare you." i said in a very cold voice. and you want to know what she did. if you guessed slaped me agian you were totally right. and this time it was harder. thats it.

i pointed my wand at her fast. "alavansa!" i shouted and she flew back fast and hit the wall hard. i love my spells. they are very strong. she got up slowly and i saw her lip was busted. "i warned you. next time i wont be so generase." i thretend her. "i see you need to be taute a leason." she said and pointed her wand at me. "crucio." i heard people gasp as the spell hit me. but instead of falling to the floor in pain, it felt kind of....good. it didnt hert at all.

"if you'r going to do the crucio curse do it right." i could feel its power running through me to my hand and i pointed my index finger at her and the crucio curse that she sent me went right back at her. she writhered in pain untill i droped my hand. "get what you send times three." i told her then grabed my bag and walked out of the class, people quickly steping away from me so i wouldnt hurt them.

i dont know why, but ever since i got the necklass i was able to shot lightening out of my hands and stuff. at first i had to wear gloves that could hold the power so i wouldnt hurt anyone. dumbldore made them for me. he made some in every color so i could match them with my outfit. but i quit useing them two years ago cause i learned how to controle it.

i sighed. i knew i was going to get in seariase truble for that but she just....ugh! she used it first. and i just gave it back. so tecnicly its her fault. but who would beleave me over her? a students word over a teachers word? absolutly no-one. stupid teacher.