Harry Potters Long Lost Sister and the Slytherin Princess

when we finished eating i huridly went back to my dorm and changed into some jeans and a pink top with pink convers. then i put my hair up in a pony tail and let to the quidditch feild.

i met hermine and nevel at the feild. griffindor had the feild first and they were just telling people who made the team. harry was calling off the names. "ronald weasley, and jenny weasley." i started chearing. hey i didnt say i was here to listen to the entire list. they all came down to the ground and people started running up to them and everything. we were having a great time untill, who would have thought? a buch of slytherins came over. everyone stoped talking and looked at them. "its are time for the feild now potter." the guy i'm guessing as the captan spat at harry. "come on everybody." harry told all the gryffindors and they left but i stayed.

"what do you want potter?" the captan guy asked me. "well i am a slytherin arnt i? i'm here to try out for the team." i heard a few people gasp and others snickered. there was very few who sayed quite. probley cause they know i would beat them up. "is that so? what do you know about quidditch?" he asked curiasly. "everything. after all, i was taught by victor." i heard even more peple gasp. the captan raised an eyebrow. "really? alright lets see what you can do." he tosed me a broom and i mounted it. i started flying around so fast people could barly see me then i landed right beside the captan. "just give me a pasition and i'm sure i wont disapoint you." i said smileing. "let me think about it."

i nodded and gave him the broom then he let the other students show him what they had. i sat down on the grass the whole time. some how in the middle of it all draco had sat down beside me. "what do you want malfoy?" i asked looking away. "i got tired of standing." he said. i nodded and looked at him.i didnt now he was looking at me so we ended up looking into each others eyes. we stayed like that for a long time untill draco said, "what does pink mean?" i blinked. "what?" pink? is he crazy? "i know you'r eye colorchange with you'r emoyion. so what are you feeling now? what does pink mean?" oh.

pink.

the color that i dreaded would never come into my eyes. luckly the captan whos name i found out to be trever (i dont know if this is his real name but in this story it is) interupted us so i didnt have to answer. "draco!" trever snaped at him. "quit hitting on are new seeker." dracos eyes almost shot out of there sockets and he stud up fast. "what! but thats my spot!" draco all but yelled. "and besides, there has never been a girl on the slytherin team. why start now?" i stud up and looked away from him.

"we are starting now because she's good and i said so." trever snaped at him. wow. who would have thought a slytherin besides sarah or blake would stand up for me? must be my lucky day. "and kristen, we're going to have practice every tusday, thursday, and saterday nights unless told other wise." i looked at him and nodded. he walked off and left draco and me there. "draco, i'm sorry. i didnt kn..." "its ok." he cut me off. i looked at him confused. "it is?" he looked at me and smiled. "ya." he said pushing a lose strand of hair behind my ear. his touch felt good. even if he was just moving my hair. what the hell! bad thoughts! go away! he seemed to relized what he was doing and quickly moved his hand. "i'm sorry." he said softly looking into you'r eyes agian. "its ok." i said solftly. his eyes where just so....i said go the hell away damn thoughts!

Then as if he wasnt even thinking about it he kissed me. it wasnt possesing or anything like that. it was gental and warn. i quickly put my arms around his neck and kissed his back. he put his arms around my waist and right when i was getting into it i heard somone call my name. we quickly pulled away and looked up to see the worst seane ever. there before us stud hermine, ron, sarah, blake, and worst of all harry. and it looked like they saw everything. oh shit.