Chapter 7: Ending and Beginning

The device Galactus had was called the Ultimate Nulifier. I did'nt use it until I figured out a loophole of the shitshow my family was about to deal with. If you haven't figured it out, this is Annie Mayday Parker. What's going on? What happened? Well I technically already answered that, but I'll get more specific because not everybody has unending knowledge of all universes like myself. God, that sounded self-centered. Anyways, the Ultimate Nulifier was a device that could wipe away not only an entire universe, but an entire timeline as well, and when I combined that power with the Infinity Stones and my little portion of the Heart of the Universe, it also allowed me to preserve a timeline while technically destroying it.

I guess it is more complicated than I inferred. Sorry about that. I'll elaborate more for those who are still confused. Why did the story just abruptly stop? Because I ended it. I didn't technically destroy it, I permanently stopped the story from progressing any further. The ending of that universe is and will always be me laying with my husband and my two children before making the ultimate sacrifice. I eliminated that timeline from the ultimate universe and took it out of existence on the life-bound plane.  That's basically the fancy way of saying that while it doesn't exist to literally any other being, it is still accessible to me when I need it to be and because it no longer affects any other timeline and can not be changed due to the ending being permanent, I can go back to any point of that timeline and relive any moment I want..... when I need to of course.

It's not easy living for all eternity. Give me a break. It's also not easy doing it alone. Now don't get angry or anything. I know you're wondering what happened to everybody that existed in my original timeline. I took the stories and reality of my timeline and I transferred it, to what it is now called Earth 6162. That's short for Earth-bound Plane Number 616 Version 2. Of course nobody knows what this shit stands for except for me. I somehow am able to keep track of 165 alternate universes. But like always, as I now know, Earth 6162 is the main universe, where it all is derived from.

I still took the Infinity Stones, and I took the Ultimate Nulifier, the Wand of Watoomb, part of the Heart of the Universe, and I permanently isolated The Cosmic Control Rod. So every big cause of the threats that any universe faces, is gone. Granted, some beings do come after me. I said the cause of the threats was gone, not the threats themselves. Crazy assholes will always be crazy assholes. Thanos still exists, Carnage still exists, even the bastard Michael Korvac himself still exists. But I did instill some level of peace that has made my job a little less chaotic. Every man made threat is still out there for heroes to fight.

You're probably still wondering what became of the world you've grown to love and adore. I have some bad news. While it exists, some of the best parts never happened. The Avengers never fought Loki because there was no teseract. Don't worry though. Nick Fury still assembled the Avengers. It was just for a different reason, one that you actually know of, he was just very different because everything he was, was created by Tony. Ultron was created and went haywire but it was due to faulty wiring and poor coding miscalculations. Tony and Bruce are still human beings. They make mistakes. Shit happens. He caused trouble in other ways. Wanda Maximoff and Pietro Maximoff joined the Avengers but Pietro did not die. Without enhancements from the Infinity Stones, Ultron just didn't have much power. The Battle of Sokovia had zero causalities thanks to the Avengers. Vision was still created but he was strictly an artificial intelligence. He has no powers except for being incredibly intelligent like his creator.

The Sokovia Accords never existed and the Civil War never happened. Hydra did exist so eventually they sent Bucky after Steve and inevitably Steve brought Bucky back to sanity.

Tony did research my father, but it never amounted to anything. My father never fought Vulture because Adrian Toomes's life went entirely differently. Peter never met Liz either because her father couldn't afford to send her to Midtown School of Science and Technology. Therefore my father's first crush was my Mom.