【05】𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 (𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞)

────☆★☆────

TommyInnit is LIVE!
Bedwars with woman

────☆★☆────

"I see you! Hi!" the female said with a smile, not that Tommy saw it, and jumped her character up and down before him, hitting the air excitedly.

Tommy also started jumping up and down and hitting the air before her, before stopping and taking a proper look at her skin. "Wait- wait- wait- wait. What is your skin? It's like every white girls Minecraft skin ever."

Both of them laughed. "I think you just insulted, like 80% of your audience. But It's me! With the Ranboo crown."

Tommy silently acknowledge it and just went on with the conversation, Able Sisters playing in the background, as they jumped around the lobby together

Tommy silently acknowledge it and just went on with the conversation, Able Sisters playing in the background, as they jumped around the lobby together. "Have you played bedwars before?"

"No." Twinboo immediately replied without any hesitation, making Tommy break out in loud laughter.

"Alright. I-" He let out another laugh, "I appreciate the honesty. I- I think we have good win conditions then."

"I think we'll be fine."

────☆★☆────

"I'm bridging, I'm bridging, I'm bridging, aaaaand I've fallen."

"Don't worry, don't worry. I'll cover for you," Tommy said as he ran over to the bridge and continued where the female left off, "You know, you are doing much better than I expected."

Just as he finished the sentence another team approached him, hitting him and eventually pushing him off the thin wool bridge with ease. "Oh for fuck sakes!"

"You are doing so much worse than I expected," Twinboo said, as Tommy took a sip from his coke and waited to respawn, "I thought you were like a Bedwars pro."

"I am! I am! Trust me, we can still win this-" Tommy defended, but was cut off by the female.

"They just destroyed our bed—" She said, before letting out a loud panicked scream, "And I'm dead."

"Fuck. Okay, we're going to win the next one. Trust me."

────☆★☆────

"TOMMY! I am being hunted down and killed!" Twinboo yelled as she ran across the bridge they build to reach their base.