【11】𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨

────☆★☆────

Twinboo made a new post

────☆★☆────

Twinboo

Liked by ranboomc and 50

Liked by ranboomc and 50.534 others

goodbye america xoxo

tommyinnit: stupid country anyways mine is better

tubbolive: can't wait to meet you for real!

Nihachu: have a save flight <3

Load more comments...

────☆★☆────

Her legs bounced up and down in her seat, as she looked outside the window of the airplane.

The exhausting over nine hour flight was finally coming to an end and the Boo twins were finally in the magical land of the UK. The girl was dead tired after the flight, not being able to properly sleep on the plane, unlike her brother who seemed to be normal as far as she could tell. Still, she was excited and nervous to finally land and touch the ground again, filling her with adrenaline that cancelled out the tiredness for the moment.

"Stop bouncing your leg. You're making me even more nervous than I already am," Ranboo said from next to her.

"Good. Suffer with me," the female only replied, the legs still bouncing up and down and her hands fiddling with one another. "I'm starting to regret this decision, that you and our stupid friends goaded me into."

"I would like to remind you that no one forced you into this," Ranboo replied, "You chose this. This all you. If it wasn't for Tubbo I wouldn't even have considered taking you with me."

The girl sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "I know, but blaming you makes me feel slightly better, even just for the moment."

Silence fell over the two teens as the landing announcement blared from the speakers of the plane. The two have officially arrived at their destination.

Ranboo looked over to his sister, who absentmindedly looked out the window as the plane started to descend. He bit his lip, wanting to say something to make her feel better and less anxious, but at the same time not knowing what exactly to say. He knew that she had problems with anxiety and being in a completely different continent with people she only meet about five months ago was definitely not comforting to her.

The tall teen nudged his twin with his shoulder, making her look at him, "Come on, it'll be fine. We'll go through this thing like we always have, together." He grabbed her hand and intertwined them with his own gloved one.