【04】𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭

────☆★☆────

Trending Worldwide

#Ranboo
#Twinboo
#Tommyinnit
#Poppyduo

────☆★☆────

"We're trending on Twitter again!" the female said as she kicked open the door to her brothers bedroom with ease.

He turned away from his pc and looked at his sister with the utmost neutral expression in the world, as she closed the door and violently jumped on to his bed, rolling over so she was laying on her stomach. This was a very common practice in the Boo household by this point.

"I swear, it's like you mentally regress to five years whenever that happens," Ranboo spoke, turning back to his pc and putting his headphones back on.

"Don't be mean, I gave you clout," she spoke with a pout, before looking back down at her phone, "But not that you needed it in the first place."

"What did you say? I can't hear you I have headphones on!" He replied, the clear sarcasm in his voice and the hint of a smile on his face, making Twinboo roll her eyes at him.

"I hate you. I hate you as a person."

"I still can't hear you! You're gonna have to speak up! Ah- Not the pillows please! Have mercy on me."

────☆★☆────

TwinBoo
@Twinboosaysstuff

Ranboo bullied me into getting a public Twitter account. There you go you feral animals.

|
|

Ranboo
@Ranboosaysstuff
[replying to @Twinboosaysstuff]

It's for your own good. Trust me.

|
|

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit
[replying to @Twinboosaysstuff]

Respond to my dms you coward

|
|

Tubbo
@TubboLive
[replying to @Twinboosaysstuff]

TUBBO

────☆★☆────

"RANBOO! Can you- Oh, you're streaming," the female said as she kicked open the door to her brothers bedroom for the second time this week.

On his monitors she could clearly see Minecraft, Stream labs and Discord opened up. The male turned around and pulled the one side of his headphones up, so he could hear both Tommy and Tubbo in the call and the incoming intrusive twin sister.

Twinboo quickly turned around again with her phone in hand, not really in the mood to be on stream again, but was stopped by faint yelling coming from Ranboo's headphones. She send him a look and, knowing immediately what she meant, he nodded at her.

She let out a sigh and stepped closer to the mic, while Ranboo unplugged the headphones so she could hear Tubbo and Tommy too. "That fuckin' bitch—"

"Hello, Tommyinnit and Tubbo_," she spoke, her face very close to the mic. Ranboo tried his hardest to keep his laughter in, as his two friends suddenly stopped talking. He could only imagine the looks on their faces.

After the initial shock Tubbo broke out in loud laughter, Ranboo quickly joining in as he couldn't hold it in anymore. Tommy stayed silent for a little while longer, before he cleared his throat and chuckled awkwardly. "Heyyy, h-how's it going? You doing good? I'm doing just fantastic and wasn't just complaining about you are not replying to me DMs. Haha."

"Did- did you just say haha out loud?" The female asked with narrowed eyes.

"Pfffft. No," Tommy replied, following it up with another nervous chuckle.

The call was quiet for a moment.

Tubbo and Ranboo decided to not say anything to not ruin the moment, Tommy was waiting for a reply and Twinboo was just completely baffled by Tommy's awkward behaviour.

The female blinked rapidly for a few times before replying. "Okay, well I just wanted to say hi. I'm gonna dip again. Have a fun stream." She prepared to leave, but was coated to stay as Tommy started to call out to her.

"No, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait," he said quickly, then he took a short pause and sucked in a breath, presumably reading his chat. "Stop calling me a simp chat," he muttered quietly, before clearing his throat and turning his attention back to the question at hand, "Did you- did you see the messages I send you?"

"I saw that you send me something, but I haven't checked what. I was busy with school stuff."

"Cool, cool, cool. Just ignore the last bit then, I thought you were ignoring me."

The female let out a quiet chuckle, "Why would I ignore my favourite streamer Tommyinnit? Ow, ow, ow, it's just a joke, it's just a joke. I have to go now, Ranboo is kicking me out the room for saying you're my favourite streamer. Byeee guys!"

────☆★☆────

TommyInnit
HELLO
The last time we talked you were really mean, but I decided to forgive you
I like you better than Ranboo
He stole my best friend Tubbo :(
Pls don't ignore me
I'm sorry if I said something weird
Pls reply
Bitch

Twinboo
Haha
DesperateInnit
Sorry I didn't reply earlier
Homework sucks

TommyInnit
Trueeee
Anyways I had an idea
Since your brother stole my best friend, I decided to steal you from him
Revenge, you know?

Twinboo
I—
wtf is wrong with you?
I'm flattered
But what would we even do?

TommyInnit
Send me you discord
let's have a call
I'll explain everything to you

────☆★☆────