Chapter Six

VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT!

"Killian." Althea groaned out as his mouth and fingers worked their magic, her body shaking as she had already had two orgasms, but Killian wasn't satisfied.

"You like that, Mm I know you do. Come on baby, cum for me just one more." He whispered as his tongue flicked back and forth on her swollen clit. Althea lost all control as she pulled on the silk straps that he had tied to her wrists. Althea sighed as Killian slowly unwrapped the silk straps moments later, his cock so hard in his jeans that she feared it might burst through the fabric.

"Can I?"
"Can you what baby?" He asked as her fingers began to undo his jeans, his hand slowly filling with her hair as she pulled his jeans down, his cock springing free. "Should I show you?" He said as Althea nodded her head, his heart racing as he couldn't remember a time when he had been so turned on.

"Yes, please sir show me." She said in such a way that Killian couldn't help but smile his thumb running over her face. "Open your mouth." He whispered as Althea's lips slowly parted, Killian, smirking as he slowly stuck his thumb into her mouth. "Good girl, that's perfect. You ready for my cock."

"I think so." She winked as Killian felt himself start to break character. He wanted to make love to her, but Althea had wanted to experience his dominant side first. Killian breathed in deep as Althea slowly began sucking on the tip of his hard cock, his hips gently pumping as he felt himself breaking.

"Mm fuck baby, your mouth is so fucking perfect" He growled as he pulled himself out of her mouth and gently moved her back onto the bed, his cock resting gently at her entrance as he kissed her so passionately, he nearly came. "Can I make love to you, please?" He whispered against her lips as Althea sweetly smiled, his hand holding her leg to his side as he gently pushed the tip of his cock inside her

"Oh!" She cried out, Killian moving torturously slow as he knew there was no way to avoid the pain, but he could least try to give her as much pleasure as possible. "Killian, oh god! Fuck!" She whispered as Killian smirked since he had never before heard her even utter a curse word.

"I know honey, just breathe. Oh god, this is better than I ever dreamed my sweet Queen." He whispered as he kissed along her neck, leaving another big hickey to make sure others knew she was taken. Killian smiled as Althea's moans of pain became sobs of pleasure, her legs wrapping around him as he slowly dipped his hips making sure to hit her g-spot with every thrust.

"You feel so good, Killian. Oh my god! How can anything feel so wonderful?"

"Just wait baby—it gets so much better. I can't wait to have you ride me baby, your tits bouncing up and down as I push my cock deep inside you. Or my favorite position, you up against a wall, unable to escape me as I pound into you." He whispered in her ear as he felt her cum around him, Killian crying out as he spilled himself inside her unable to stop himself. "Fuck, I didn't mean to be so quick." He smiled almost embarrassed, Althea smiling as he wiped a tear from her cheek. "I love you; Althea and I don't say that lightly. I am so fucking in love with you." He said as his eyes welled up with tears, a part of him worried that she wouldn't reciprocate his feeling.

"I love you too Killian, with everything I am I love you." Her lips forming into a smile as she wiped the tears of joy from his face, both sharing in a tender moment, that neither of them wanted to end.

**

"You sure you will be, okay?" Killian asked as he walked Althea to her door, her eyes heavy as she knew she had to be at work in a few hours. Her core was so sore it had been hard to sit down and a part of her had been shocked to see bright red blood in the bed after their lovemaking.