Chapter Five

Warning: STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

"I can tell you are itching to ask me something?" Killian said as he took a sip of his water, the food so good that he never wanted to stop eating. It had been so long since he had a home-cooked meal and Althea knew the way to his heart with her cooking.

"I don't know how to put it without sounding extremely awkward, but—have you ever gone down on a woman." Her questions making him choke on his water as he smiled sweetly at her, Althea covering her smile with her hand as she blushed hard once again.

"Yes. It's one of my favorite things to do. Why do you ask?"

"Something Dolly said earlier, she said I should get waxed for you, but I don't deal well with pain." She admitted shyly as she took a big gulp of water, her heart racing as his eyes were locked on her.

"You don't have to do that for me, baby, I'll eat that sweet pussy either way." His words making her bit her lip as she looked away from him, her entire body shaking as she tucked some hair behind her ear. "Sorry, was that too much?"

"No—I liked it." She shyly admitted as she watched Killian get up from the table, his hand held out for her as her legs felt like jello. "Can I take this off?" She asked in a low sweet tone as she pulled at his shirt, Killian starting down at her as he gave her a wink. He leaned forward as she pulled his shirt over his head, the fabric lying in a pool on the floor as her hands rested softly on his bare chest.

Killian took her hands and his and walked towards the bed, his hands pulling her down on top of him as his back hit the soft sheets of Althea's bed. "Don't be shy, touch me all you want." He whispered as he gently rested his hands on her hips as her hands slowly ran over his chest as if she was memorizing every line of tattoos.

Killian sighed as Althea lowered her body to his, her sweet lips leaving kisses along his pecks and over his shoulders. "Your lips are as soft as the silk sheets on my bed baby." He whispered as he gently pushed on her hips, his body rolling over hers as Althea's eyes went wide and her lips parted slightly.

"Do you trust me?" He asked as his hand cupped her cheek, Althea kissing his palm as she sweetly gazed up at him.

"Intimately." She answered as Killian couldn't help but smile as he kissed the corner of her mouth. "I'm shaking all over."

"I am too baby; I've never been this nervous." He admitted as his hands slowly moved down her sides, his eyes watching as his fingers began to unbutton her jeans. "If at any time you want me to stop, just tell me."

Althea bit her lip as she watched him slowly undo the button on her jeans, the sound of the zipper practically filling her small studio as the rain once again began to fall hard outside. "Lift your hips baby." He said as he hooked his fingers in her jeans and panties and slid them slowly off her legs, Althea blushing as she had never had a man see her so exposed and vulnerable.

"Perfect. Every single inch of you is so beautiful baby." He said as she placed a small kiss on her stomach, his hair tickling her legs as his hands gently pushed her legs apart, his fingers daggering into her flesh as she felt a deep aching throbbing between her legs.

"It hurts."

"What hurts baby?" He asked concerned as he brought his face up to hers, his eyes filled with worry as Althea bit her lip almost too shy to say.

"Between my legs, it's throbbing so bad." She whispered.

"Let me take care of that for you and like I said if you want me to stop I will." Killian kissed her lips tenderly, his teeth biting her lip as Althea gasped and dug her nails into his arms. Althea sighed as he pushed her shirt up and placed several sensual kisses along her abdomen, his body moving down the bed as he placed a single kiss on her inner thigh.