Bomb-Jaw's Farewell Song

I Did It, My Way

Bomb-Jaw: (To the Audience) Can you trolls take credit!?! Cause the road is been a rocky one! I tell ya, just to go show, what can happen to you! If you rise early, work hard, fight clean, and live clean. I told you...

Bomb-Jaw:
(Singing)
"Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much, much more
I did it my way"

(As Branch's friend tries to get her off the stage, but some of these materials were so confusing, so they finally ended up with a giant sling shot, as they place Bomb-Jaw in)

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
And through it all, whenever there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall"

Biggie: Uh, guy, what's this giant slingshot for?

Guy Diamond: Oh, that was use by the birds, who fly off and destroy many castles.

Riff: You mean, it's based on a game?

Guy Diamond: Well naturally.

Branch: (From offstage) Can you guys, get on with it?!

Guy Diamond: All right, ready boys?

Biggie and Riff: Uh ah!

Guy Diamond: Then...

Bomb-Jaw: "I did it..."

Guy Diamond: (Autotune) Open fire!!

Bomb-Jaw: (She was flung away, and float off out of the Troll forest saying her final note of...)
"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!"

And then she was gone and the trolls colony cheers and applause for another victory over evil.

Then we see the moment with Branch and Poppy at the tablet.

Branch: Well, that's over with.

Poppy: Yeah, I hope that will never happen again, that was a Catastrophe. And I thought Vanessa was coming back.

Branch: (To his Wife) Hey, come on, We just banished Bomb-Jaw not my ex-girlfriend. Beside the whole threat is over, and Vanessa is gone. And you're safe.

Poppy: I know but, what if any-

Branch: Hey, I'm here for you girl. And just like you said, your never leave me. Not ever.

Poppy: You really think so?

Branch: I do, and there is only one event left, before we wrap up this party.

Poppy: You mean? Oh the great tradition. Yes, I know. That's where we decided to dance together.

Branch: Yep, cause it's the Bride and Groom turn to take their chance on the dance floor. (To his wife as he hold out his hand) So poppy, are you ready to dance with me?

Poppy: (As she hold his hand and got up) I be honor, King Branch.